Lighting complete set up change. ...2nd grow let's see what happens. ...

Thanks bro! Almost there then huh? Wonder what she's going to yield. Can u keep me posted. That's alot under 300w with looking like no problem at all. ..do u use the red booster on that auto or just the white setting?
Well the one over top of it yes as soon as buds pop up tho I turn reds on but the one over veggers is just veg on so prob like 250w all together

Well the one over top of it yes as soon as buds pop up tho I turn reds on but the one over veggers is just veg on so prob like 250w all together
Now do u leave the reds on once preflowers start until finish? unless in the tent checking the health of them and stuff in just natural colored light?

Thanks A4 I appreciate you checking in and the compliments! I'm quite impressed myself and never thought I would have buds this solid and covered in trichs! So healthy and perfect and sticky! If u smell a bunch real close. ..it's so potent it smells like a steamy pile of dog poop. Haha very weird description but a lot of wet bud smells like wet dog to me. ...but this is way past that. ...hope that doesn't follow into taste hahaView attachment 531857View attachment 531858
Buds that smell dank smell like either dog shit, baby shit, and cat piss and not in a bad way... Hahaha or like some strong B/O or stellar stinky skunk butt is the best hahaha

And the final wet weight is. .....348g! Biggest yielder of the 4 BUT the most to trim and most popcorn bud. ...few more plants being tested with and without LST but in leaning towards sticking with LST every grow basically. Here's some pics. ..View attachment 532521View attachment 532522View attachment 532523View attachment 532524
I'm gonna have to try the LST method out it seems a lot more efficient! I got trees but bushes with huge buds look amazing!

I've had great great success with LST. I'm really starting to dial it in to. ...here's my llatest masterpiece... sour D mango late 30s on age lol I'd have to look to b exact

Attachments

• 20160216_233447.jpg
    20160216_233447.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 20160216_233235.jpg
    20160216_233235.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 94
We're the flowers already started?
I just start when the second node from the top can b bent over and reach the edge of the pot. If that makes sense? Like it doesn't have to touch it, don't want it to snap, but being able to eye that is the proper distance basically. The goal of LST is to train the main kola back and open up the middle. it also stresses the plant into thinking it needs to shoot up its side branches in order to make sure it has tall enough and beautiful enough kola(s) to attract the male pollen for life production. All in all it works. Plus level canopy give ample even light to all buds because they are all approximately the same height absorbing the Same intensities

I just start when the second node from the top can b bent over and reach the edge of the pot. If that makes sense? Like it doesn't have to touch it, don't want it to snap, but being able to eye that is the proper distance basically. The goal of LST is to train the main kola back and open up the middle. it also stresses the plant into thinking it needs to shoot up its side branches in order to make sure it has tall enough and beautiful enough kola(s) to attract the male pollen for life production. All in all it works. Plus level canopy give ample even light to all buds because they are all approximately the same height absorbing the Same intensities
Nice I like this I might get some pipe cleaners and try that on my devil creams!

Back