Grow Mediums Coco virgin goes loco

Reaction score
Hey guys
I've already got a grow journal for my supersoil plants in the indoor growing section. I'll post a link later

Setup

6.5x6.5 tent. Cheap, but good enough for me.

Apollo 1000w MH/HPS. Cheap, but I love it so far. My buddy's set up cost twice as much as mine, yet his ballast is IDENTICAL to mine, except color.

Fans, 16 in oscillating, 240 cfm duct fan for intake, 450 (about) cfm inline fan sucking air away from light and outside. Reg. Box fan blowing in one of the vents.

Genetics: Humboldt Seed Organization
I just received 3 feminized Bubba cheese autos and 3 lemon juice express fem autos. (Also got 3 fem bubbs gift and 3 reg dank fruit mix photoperiod freebies)

I've got 9 autos of my own I'm trying to finish out, 5 of my buddies autos I'm flowering for him, 7 photoperiods in 3 gallon pots, and a handful of LSD sprouts my girl is taking care of.
It's cramped to say the least, but I soaked a couple root riots and planted a Bubba cheese and a LJE and stuck em in the humidity dome.
They both sprouted yesterday, so I filled two Walmart bags 3/4 full of damp Coco coir, planted the riots, then I soaked em with the better part of a gallon of water with 1 ml flora Nova Bloom and 1 ml Cal mag PhD to 5.5

Im soo excited for the Coco plants! All the research I've done, Coco seems the perfect medium for me at this time.

Stick around guys. I'm in it for the long haul

Would like to invite @blue @Roark
@Fuggzy @stepside @carl brutananadilewski
@trailanimal
Anyone else thatd like to watch or contribute is more than welcome :D

Awww I got invited to the party and was the first to turn up

(early of course) ^_^

e5f8befa59bb7409150f2d8950ca4d7c.jpg

It will look a bit more like this when Stepside, Roark and Trail turn up!! :rofl:

100815-sofia-the-first-phrases.jpg

It will look a bit more like this when Stepside, Roark and Trail turn up!!

as it is, the Coco hymen has been obliterated, I suppose. Now on to a life of bad decisions and unfulfilled dreams...

Wait... what just happened?

We're all adults here, right?

Snapping back to reality, all's well on the farm. the 2 sprouts are on day 3 and lookin right.
Started the other 2 lemon juice express and 2 Bubba cheese in root riots in the humidity dome
Pictures to come later, for those still following

Last edited:
Back