Lighting Cob Light Grow/Harvest Reports

IceWater421

IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackberry Kush
Hey AFN :d5:
I'm looking for reviews and grow journals on cob lights . Especially ones that you have gotten from are on site cob master @BigSm0 im going to be placing an order with him for either 2-4 cobs for my 3x3 or might possibly purchase a 4x4 . If I only purchase two to start I will be added them in with my LED lights I currently have hanging. I will be starting a journal not long after order is placed and I will be doing Memphisto Hesinberg Special & Tyrone Special. Love the information I have already read on the cob lights low wattage/low heat / growth / results but I'd really like to hear some harvest totals and any other knowledge on them . Height from seedlings vegging plants and bloom :smokeit::greenthumb:.

I'd love to see some 1/2 lb plants but I don't think we will find any as of yet. I brought these here January first. I'm sure there are some mid grows floating around though. Mine don't count:thumbsup:

I will be starting a journal not long after order is placed and I will be doing Memphisto Hesinberg Special & Tyrone Special. Love the information I have already read on the cob lights low wattage/low heat / growth / results but I'd really like to hear some harvest totals and any other knowledge on them . Height from seedlings vegging plants and bloom :smokeit::greenthumb:.

I'd be interested in these results as well. I would guess that since the cob is still relatively unknown to many growers, it is still behind when it comes to yield. i would wager it will be making up ground quickly on the HID as far as yield is concerned.

All I know is plants seem to love them. At least the plants in the pics here on AFN.

They share a very similar spectrum to the well known Cree cob but I do prefer them as I have completed plenty of grows with Cree and citizen both. The citizen for whatever reason seems to do much better in all my trials. Cost is better as well as the options available.

I'd love to see some 1/2 lb plants but I don't think we will find any as of yet. I brought these here January first. I'm sure there are some mid grows floating around though. Mine don't count:thumbsup:
Ya right now I'm thinking your closest to the finish line with a journal using them your girls look Great !

Ya right now I'm thinking your closest to the finish line with a journal using them your girls look Great !
Thank you! I did let the cobs get a little to close and saw some funky leaf problems up top. I have since raised it up and it seems to have stopped. The buds are fattening up nicely.

Thank you! I did let the cobs get a little to close and saw some funky leaf problems up top. I have since raised it up and it seems to have stopped. The buds are fattening up nicely.
It's 4girls in a 4x4 right?

I'd be interested in these results as well. I would guess that since the cob is still relatively unknown to many growers, it is still behind when it comes to yield. i would wager it will be making up ground quickly on the HID as far as yield is concerned.

All I know is plants seem to love them. At least the plants in the pics here on AFN.
Actually, yields are proving quite astonishing. Up in the range of some really high end lighting solutions. And the Power usage seems negligible. The Only downside to Cobs that I can see is that I dont have enough of them.

I can fix that.

Back