Hi @Slowmo and @orrganic
The Zenseed strains are great for sure Bluetooth is my favourite that's why I decided to work with the Bluetooth. The Hoffman wasn't a strain I like, that's why I give all seeds away.
In the next week's I will release a limited edition of my orange assault. I have to talk to @Mossy first because the reseller I will work with isn't a vendor at afn and I have to ask if it's allowed to post links to the shop.
I only do it to give growers the chance to try my work. I don't want to earn much money but I can't share them at afn because I respect the rules of our afn family.

Send you both the afn vibe enjoy your smoke and have a nice day.
@Mossy if you find the time please pm me.

cu tobe

Sweet tooth auto, in tiny pot.
IMG_20180131_092143680.jpg
fans plucked after day or 2 in dark, now hanging.
IMG_20180130_190349806.jpg
This sweet tooth got de stemmed this morning
IMG_20180131_085752194.jpg
IMG_20180131_085705156.jpg
smells fruity and stanky.

I've got my cobs polished
full

9 Triangle Dragons from regular seed and one fem Pineapple Express up and running.
full

Unless there is something interesting to show, I will highlight one plant at each check in until I chose the final plant.:toke:

The Giant Killer :biggrin: Are you ready boys and girls :toke:
Behold my new setup that I've been blathering about . Little cubes are seedling cubes and the big one's are the final destination . The seedling cubes are made with a fine coco were as the big one's have graded layers . Top layer is course , middle layer is medium and the bottom layer is fine . Cost per cube is $ 2.46 cad per cube !! I'm hoping this eliminates a lot of work and improves my grows !! We shall see. :biggrin: And of course @BigSm0 's cobs for good measure :thumbsup:

View attachment 857488

Whoa, nice rig. Not even going to ask how you got to the landlady.

G'day @tobe, speak of the devil haha. It would be my pleasure to grow these f1/2 crosses from members around the world but rules are rules, not to mention my location is a bastard.
What was it about the Hoffman you didn't like? And anything you did like?

Last edited:
Back