Photoperiod Cherry Triangle indoor Coots Mix 65gallon in a 3x3!

Wow. Garlic. Mushroom. Onion. There is literally nothing else this strain could have been named. Smells just like all three, and not just if you use your imagination, it literally smells just like them, it’s amazing. This was a clone from a cutting that a buddy who’s a pro has been growing for years, and he received as a tasty clone. Yum dude.

GMO 35 days flower
1/3 of the way through flower, I’m already seeing some autumn colors so she’s not getting enough of something. I’ve hijacked my tea rig for the outdoor grow, so there’s been a lot less of that to go around. I’ve got some em-1 to activate, so I’ll start adding that in the next few weeks. Added some recharge to her last water, as well as some microbe foods and maybe a lil extra N.
1C52B568-4911-4C9D-A12D-55F0CF4A9E99.jpeg
690F2126-CD9B-4AD6-B5E9-22C7D3B0B8B7.jpeg
B49497C9-DA19-41AE-AD66-4928417455B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn bud somehow I missed you had 2 grows going on here.... That looks amazing! Ill have to post up soon on my page so I can show you the gorilla glue clone I put outside.... She is looking great... I am going to rock that Cherry Triangle soon for sure that stuff was amazing great taste and potency. You are rocking this grow for sure though!

Back