Live Stoners Chemdogging- day 50

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Howdy All-

Here's a pic of Chemdogging st day 50 and experiencing a sudden yellowing of leaves. I think it's lacking nitrogen but I'll see what you folks think.

Soil- fox farm ocean forest
Lights - led solar flare 220
Water- tap left out for 48 hours
Ph - 6.0
Nutes- GO bloom and cal/mag.

She's only been given cal/mag and molasses.

Your thoughts are appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 145
Anyone recommend a quick fix?

Is it too late to give GO Grow nutes? I just gave her cal/mag and molasses this morning

Sorry thank you for the advice

Fed her bloom nutes which had nitrogen. Should yellow leaves be pulled or just let them die and fall off? Remember this will be week 8.

Jackson

Depending on where it started it could be normal. Fan leaves start to yellow naturally durring flowering. It means the plant is using all of its energy and resources for bud production. If its starting at the bottom fan leaves and it's working its way up, AND the sugar leaves are still green and look good, then its probably natural. Rmember that autos have a set life span. If you're on day 50 of 65-70.. I wouldnt worry to much. The plant is coming to the end of its life.. You dont wanna just dump on nutes this late for a little yellowing on leaves you will trim off anyway.. Plus you'll just be flushing the nutes back out in a week or so. The yellowing on my current grow started around day 50. Your sugar leaves look fine from the pic though!

Back