Mephisto Genetics CDLC x SW in autopots

They started looking hungry so I added some Jack's to my res. Noticing purple stems too. I was hoping to get through a run with just water but it looks like it fell short.
7-1-21-2.jpg

These girls did some stretching so I should start seeing some flowers soon.
7-1-21.jpg
7-1-21-3.jpg

This heat is something else. I'm going to have to replace the ac in the room with something bigger. I'm looking at the 10k btu frigidaire unit from home depot since costco seems to be sold out. I'm running a 5k now and it just isn't up to the task. My lights are off from 1-5 and 2-6 and are dimmed pretty far down. I'll have to hook up my killowatt, but I'm pretty sure I'm around 450 watts total with both tents.

Last edited:
Hope everyone is doing well. :pass:I have some fading and clawing going on with the left plant. I think my ph was off and caused some issues, but the plant on the r didn't seem to mind. I've been having problems with the new auto pots wanting to leak and have had to turn the res off, so feed/ water hasn't been all that consistent. I didn't have this issue with my other set (older version). It's ok though, I'm going to use these to grow tomatoes or herbs outside or something and will be replacing them with the same dtw setup I have in the other tent.
20210712_101230_HDR.jpg

These 2 aren't showing any signs of slowing down. I'm really liking the dtw system. My garden isn't complaining about getting the run off either.
I took out the small fan I had clamped to a pole and replaced it with a tower fan. It has a really wide spread and it able to hit the whole canopy.
You can see it hanging just behind the top of the pots.
20210712_101631_HDR.jpg

20210712_101709.jpg

Back