Mephisto Genetics CDLC, 4AM, SL/3BOG & a SL oddity

Arthur

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
personal F1
Starting the journal on day 2.

Apollo 4X4 tent. Vivosun can and fan.

Lights are a DIY cob setup, 4 citizen 1212, running at 50w each, 215 at the wall draw.

Temp range 70* to 78* humidity stable at 45%

Nutes will be Nectar for the gods, sample pack, run at recommend levels, unless I see issues. Soil is Dr earth, pot of gold. Initial slurry test shows pH of 6.49.

Seeds were germinated on Dec. 16 late afternoon, in shotglass of distilled water (pH 6.5) with 4 drops of Zeus juice. Planted the following morning.

Dec 20th 1 quart per, seed clone mix, pH to 6.3. All ladies reared their heads.

Sour livers seed is a freak, double shaft, another sour livers dropped into shotglass, this one will be interesting to watch.
20171221_100323.jpg
20171221_100354.jpg
20171221_100416.jpg
20171221_100433.jpg
20171220_202505.jpg

Questions and or suggestions, feel free.

Last edited:
Off to a good start Arthur, I'm running very similar setup. CLDC has become one of my top favorites, 4 AM is up there too. Haven't popped Sour Livers yet. Andthat SLx3BOG sounds interesting. Mind if I tag along?

530 am on Christmas eve... been up an hour, lurking...

On to the important stuff!

Last night I noticed the second Sour Livers was knuckled, this morning, her first leaves are showing. Everyone is under domes, rH between 30 and 35%
Freak SL is coming along, but has already been surpassed in size by her replacement.

Everyone else looking good for 5 days. SL [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is on day 1.
Pics are a little blurry, but so is my mind this morning!
20171224_044141-1.jpg
20171224_044211-1.jpg
20171224_044222-1.jpg
20171224_044238-1.jpg
20171224_044248-1.jpg
20171224_044302-1.jpg

Yesterday was a feed day, 1 gallon split between the girls,
1 t Medusa magic, 1 t Gia mania, 1 t zeus juice, 1t herculean harvest. pH'd to 6.3.

Gonna tag along man✌️ things are looking awesome! I have the same sample line of Nutes so this gonna help me as well and I gotta see what happens to freak hahaha
Hoping good things... like what I hear about their nute line...feel I can at least get thru these ladies before I'm running low. Have used a little on my peppers that I'm overwintering, growth explosion after the bloom Kaos and the hh to their pot. Everything on this grow is new for me other than a soil grow... so I may have to run a second "test" grow to get a more honest evaluation.

Hoping good things... like what I hear about their nute line...feel I can at least get thru these ladies before I'm running low. Have used a little on my peppers that I'm overwintering, growth explosion after the bloom Kaos and the hh to their pot. Everything on this grow is new for me other than a soil grow... so I may have to run a second "test" grow to get a more honest evaluation.
My current grow I'm using GBD with Roots Original and Mammoth P , Roots Organics Dry Nute line.
I'm gonna run this grow and stay true to this setup then my next I'm gonna run one plant 100% Nector of the Gods with just a good soil and see how well it does like you I have seen and read some really awesome things about them.and I was impressed with how they emailed me and took care of me on the samples ✌️

My current grow I'm using GBD with Roots Original and Mammoth P , Roots Organics Dry Nute line.
I'm gonna run this grow and stay true to this setup then my next I'm gonna run one plant 100% Nector of the Gods with just a good soil and see how well it does like you I have seen and read some really awesome things about them.and I was impressed with how they emailed me and took care of me on the samples ✌️
I was impressed as well, I ran into a question I had about germination, I emailed Scott, at a few minutes before 5 on a friday, there was an email waiting when I got up Saturday morning. Good peoples... his recommendation was 4 or 5 drops of Zeus juice in a shot glass of water for the soak and sink, then straight to the soil. I'm 5 for 5 using this... first 4 came up on the 4th day, and the replacement SL came up just a little over 3 days. That's dunk to breaking surface... a day or two faster than I'm used too.

Back