Can't match it to any picture of deficiency or overfeeding. Any guess?

Ok,good micro nutes,follow bottle dosage.

At first blush it looks like a Ca or P def/lockout but I am interested to hear if increasing light distance helps. IMHO, YMMV, etc.
Gave them 3 tea spoon dolomite each just in case and watered with 2ml/l terra flores. They were at ~800 ppfd 12inch away mh sp3000 dimmed to reduce temp.now it went up to 20 inch ~50% which is 500ppfd measured with an app which is quite accurate. What do you think of using plant magic cal mag plus that contains nitro along with canna terra flores?

Last edited:
At first blush it looks like a Ca or P def/lockout but I am interested to hear if increasing light distance helps. IMHO, YMMV, etc.
I'm gonna keep feeding them. The reason I increased the light distance is clamped leaves and bleaching plus nut lockout on top of it so I think it may be these two reasons.

What do you think of using plant magic cal mag plus that contains nitro along with canna terra flores?
I'm mainly a DWC guy so I don't like to get too deep into methodologies I don't have a lot of personal experience with. That being said, it has been my experience in hydro - and appears to be the case with soil or coco mixes - that what appears to be Ca deficiency is more likely a lockout (excess N, K, and/or Mg). So, adding more N may make the situation worse but it doesn't look like you are facing too much N at this point.

As has been recognized by @Mañ'O'Green and others, CalMag may be the most overused nutrient in cannabis growing. HTH, IMHO, YMMV, etc.
:smoking:

Increasing led distance helped. They responded good after feeding 2ml/l canna terra bloom and 2ml/l canna terra flores. Gonna feed with every second watering for now. They started 10th week from germination and look like going slower then other auto novas og comparing to other's journals.

Attachments

• 20210712_003317.jpg
    20210712_003317.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
Back