Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Seedbank: Bomb Seeds
Strain: THC Bomb
Did it Autoflower: Yes started shooting pistils early at around 17 days
Media: Coco Pearlite 60/40
Light: First 30 days was under MH..finished under HPS..600 Watts entire time
Seed to Harvest: 75 Days,could have been a bit sooner or later,this was just when i called em done,some triches amber,maybe 5-10%
Summary of Grow Report
The plants started out good,but ther was a mishap which involved a little dog eating a few of my plants,he did a hit and run before i even saw it happen..However the plant that did survive exceeded my expectations in every way..The Growth was unbelieveable..The genetics took a HST topping followed with LST like a photo plant,nevver flinched,never slowed down!!! THC Bomb is a strong plant and a healthy eater,she took a little more than other strains i have grown,but when fed right she exploded(see what i done there,bomb seeds) IMO Bomb Seeds done their homework getting this strain right !!!Much Kudos @BombSeeds ,It was an honor getting to test this strain !!
heres a few pics to show you what i am talking about
thc bomb3.jpeg
as a small fry,just getting her training wheels on
thc bom2.jpeg
Near Completion and Taking the Gold Medal !!

Smoke Report
High:The High of THC can hit differently based on mood(in my experience).If i had a long day at work,the high felt heavy body and relaxing,just what i need to put me to sleep after a long day..On a day off and early in the morning the high did not slow me down and kept my focus on my projects really well..I am giving THC Bomb a rating of 4.7 for the high,this is an average of what my smoking buddies and i came up with

The Bag Appeal: These buds were solid and the cola buds had to be cut to fit in a sammage bag!!..The Collective rating of the Bag Appeal is a 4.5
Smell: All i can say is that the bad couldnt hold the smell of this strain,this is not a "Stealth" strain for smell.. Collective Rating of 4.8
The Smoke: The smoke did not have an unpleasant smell or aftertaste ,burned smooth and evenly..Collective rating of 4.3
The High: As explained earlier,the hybrid balance of this strain can hit you in different ways depending on situation,if needed for sleep it was there,if needed for focus it was there,notice i use "was" my buddies liked this strain a lot!!! I dont mind sharing and these buds did not stay around long after they finished curing...I will say THC BOMB IS A MUST GROW STRAIN THAT SHOULD BE ON EVERYBODY'S LIST

Awesome plant and great review bud! Dig the collective review!

Great report, great growing, beautiful plant......but.......ermmmm.....wot was the yield, not that it's in any way important or something that anyone but nerdy weedy typos like myselves would pay any attention to
daydreaming1 (1).gif

Kramer in out.gif

Great report, thank you!

:slap:

Seedbank: Bomb Seeds
Strain: THC Bomb
Did it Autoflower: Yes started shooting pistils early at around 17 days
Media: Coco Pearlite 60/40
Light: First 30 days was under MH..finished under HPS..600 Watts entire time
Seed to Harvest: 75 Days,could have been a bit sooner or later,this was just when i called em done,some triches amber,maybe 5-10%
Summary of Grow Report
The plants started out good,but ther was a mishap which involved a little dog eating a few of my plants,he did a hit and run before i even saw it happen..However the plant that did survive exceeded my expectations in every way..The Growth was unbelieveable..The genetics took a HST topping followed with LST like a photo plant,nevver flinched,never slowed down!!! THC Bomb is a strong plant and a healthy eater,she took a little more than other strains i have grown,but when fed right she exploded(see what i done there,bomb seeds) IMO Bomb Seeds done their homework getting this strain right !!!Much Kudos @BombSeeds ,It was an honor getting to test this strain !!
heres a few pics to show you what i am talking about
View attachment 692774 as a small fry,just getting her training wheels onView attachment 692773 Near Completion and Taking the Gold Medal !!

Smoke Report
High:The High of THC can hit differently based on mood(in my experience).If i had a long day at work,the high felt heavy body and relaxing,just what i need to put me to sleep after a long day..On a day off and early in the morning the high did not slow me down and kept my focus on my projects really well..I am giving THC Bomb a rating of 4.7 for the high,this is an average of what my smoking buddies and i came up with

The Bag Appeal: These buds were solid and the cola buds had to be cut to fit in a sammage bag!!..The Collective rating of the Bag Appeal is a 4.5
Smell: All i can say is that the bad couldnt hold the smell of this strain,this is not a "Stealth" strain for smell.. Collective Rating of 4.8
The Smoke: The smoke did not have an unpleasant smell or aftertaste ,burned smooth and evenly..Collective rating of 4.3
The High: As explained earlier,the hybrid balance of this strain can hit you in different ways depending on situation,if needed for sleep it was there,if needed for focus it was there,notice i use "was" my buddies liked this strain a lot!!! I dont mind sharing and these buds did not stay around long after they finished curing...I will say THC BOMB IS A MUST GROW STRAIN THAT SHOULD BE ON EVERYBODY'S LIST

Great report, great growing, beautiful plant......but.......ermmmm.....wot was the yield, not that it's in any way important or something that anyone but nerdy weedy typos like myselves would pay any attention to View attachment 693418

View attachment 693427
Awe man,this is where things went astray..i used some for live extracing so the dry weight wouldnt have been accurate anyway,the bud dried and cured and was such a hit with my smoker crowd that it was gone before i knew it,i did keep a small personal stash of it and enjoy a relaxing after work smoke..i am better with documenting wet weight( although they dont mean squat) just because i can immediately pull the stuff that will be the live extraction stuff...sry bro..

I'd love to grow some! BUT..........I have enough seeds and strains to grow for three lifetimes........... and this one only got a few years left lol!

Its great stuff!! Definately a "to grow again strain"!!!

Back