CannaJammin tries Laughing Hyena Seeds - Lil’MOBstar and Mango Stick autos

Reaction score
B5EA4644-5A17-4FBE-B929-01C8C3E6EF3E.jpeg
Hey everyone👋🏻 ! Finally getting my Laughing Hyena Seeds grow going. I was originally going to run Purple Domina but ended up switching to Lil’MOBstar and Mango Stick autos. BIG Shoutout to LHS for inviting me on the tester program and hooking me up! I’ll try to post weekly updates. Growing in coco/perlite and feeding Mega Crop, Bud Explosion, Recharge, Fish Sh!t and Mycorrhizae. 18/6 light schedule.

Mango Stick - Mango Thai (The Real Seed Company) x Lil' Stick which is (Squirrel Tail / Thai Stick (Landrace) x Thai Ryder (World of Seeds) 20/80

Lil’MOBstar - M.O.B aka Mother Of Berries (Highrise seeds) x Sensi Star (Paradise Seeds)) x Blue Dream Auto (Humboldt Seed Organization) 80/20

So far my russian queen is doing great. Im out of town till tomorrow Ill update then. 3 days away from my girls. Hopefully all is well when I get home. I watered them all even if they didnt need it. Dont have anyone that knows to water them for me.

So far my russian queen is doing great. Im out of town till tomorrow Ill update then. 3 days away from my girls. Hopefully all is well when I get home. I watered them all even if they didnt need it. Dont have anyone that knows to water them for me.
Hopefully all good 🙌🏻. I almost dropped RQ. Might do it next but we will see.

Back