Canna Fem Reversal Spray?

Hemposapien

Happy Growing!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Terple,
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced success using Canna Fem on autoflowers or is it just overpriced STS?

Here's the website, they don't give too much detail about the ingredients for obvious reasons.

Happy Growing!

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced success using Canna Fem on autoflowers or is it just overpriced STS?

Here's the website, they don't give too much detail about the ingredients for obvious reasons.

Happy Growing!
They say contains silver so I would assume it’s not even STS. It’s just colloidal silver. Besides what I know of STS it doesn’t have a long shelf live once mixed. These folks are just ripping people off.

They say contains silver so I would assume it’s not even STS. It’s just colloidal silver. Besides what I know of STS it doesn’t have a long shelf live once mixed. These folks are just ripping people off.

I was just searching Google for reviews on the Canna Fem, as i have a few bottles in my cabinet from a few years back.

This result and your response just answered my questions.. so @HemiSync what product do i buy? I have about a dozen auto strains that i'm down to just one or two beans. With getting theses genetics has proven difficult i'd like to make my own.

Sorry to revive an older thread..

I was just searching Google for reviews on the Canna Fem, as i have a few bottles in my cabinet from a few years back.

This result and your response just answered my questions.. so @HemiSync what product do i buy? I have about a dozen auto strains that i'm down to just one or two beans. With getting theses genetics has proven difficult i'd like to make my own.

Sorry to revive an older thread..
I know this isn't from the person you tagged, but I'm lazy when i reverse seeds and don't like to do more than add a to b. This is an awesome product that is sts to reverse one or two full plants and easily can do a few branches. It comes with the sprayer too. All you need is to buy some distilled water and have a gmeasuring cup that measures in ml so you can measure in your amounts (a cheap one from the dollar store works fine, or the one around your kitchen too).

(They sell it through etsy and I've bought it through etsy before, they ship fast descreet and professionally).

This is their directions, and it's literally this simple)

Description

*2 Part- Mixture STS Spray*

2-Part Mixture of our house formula Silver Thiosulfate (STS) Spray to be used for sex reversal of female plants. Unlike pre-mixed STS, this 2-part mixture is indefinitely shelf stable until mixed. Pre-mixed STS oxidizes quickly and loses efficacy after approximately 30 days. This kit contains everything you need to make 250ml of solution, enough to reverse 1-2 plants (18"-24" tall). Just add DISTILLED water.

Mixing Instructions:
1. Add approximately 150 ml (5 ounces) DISTILLED water to provided spray bottle.
2. Add entire contents of part "A" to spray bottle and swirl gently.
3. Add entire contents of part "B" into spray bottle and swirl gently.
4. Fill spray bottle to top with Distilled water and swirl gently.
*Never store in direct sunlight
*Use mixed solution within 30 days

Interesting stuff on that Etsy website, must get myself one of those Torpedo Man Thongs LOL

Thank You MissUniverse.. that's the type of info i need.

I also stumbled upon a "reversing kit" being offered by a member at Overgrow, i need to inquire into his offering and compare.

Thanks again..

Have you decided to not use Colloidal Silver?

Have you decided to not use Colloidal Silver?

I haven't ruled it out.. but i like the ease of use as described by MissUniverse above.

I espescially like the mention of shelf life above, i wont be using it too often.

The Twenty20 STS kit seems interesting. The instructions say to combine both containers and make one batch, but I have to imagine that it could be done in fractions and used multiple times. Can anyone think of a reason that wouldn't work? If I'm only spraying one branch twice per grow, I'm not going to need much for each use...

If you have a bottle of it, you can check for silver by shining a led flashlight or pointer thru the liquid and you should be able to see it. If its old STS it won’t work, if it’s CS it will work but there is more spraying.

i have never used STS, only because I have this huge bottle of 250ppm CS that I water down with distilled water. If I were I would just look up the two ingredients here in the forum and source them off of eBay. I think $30 on eBay and you will have more of the two chemicals than you will need for a long time. That way you can mix as little or as much as you need, when needed. You can probably get a decent spray bottle too.

Last edited:
Back