Can i speed up harvest ?

Thanks bro appreciate it.
Should i feed nuts every watering ?When should i stop before harvest ?

Some people have a system where they'll Feed & just water in didfferent combinations and sequences .. but I just feed the plant all the time.

You don't need to stop until the plant is finished (by your best judgement) .. as the nutes are organic ... and flushing (at the end)(to rid the salts buildup) is generally regarded as a load of old poppyoock (nonsense)

Some people have a system where they'll Feed & just water in didfferent combinations and sequences .. but I just feed the plant all the time.

You don't need to stop until the plant is finished (by your best judgement) .. as the nutes are organic ... and flushing (at the end)(to rid the salts buildup) is generally regarded as a load of old poppyoock (nonsense)
2ml per 1.5l is good or she needs more ?
What about going dark before harvest is that legit ?
So to speed up the harvest ill need to go 24/0 ? i was 18/6 and i thought that if i reduce the hours i will get there faster since outdoors work like this i guess..now im 12/12
Thanks in advance !

Hi guys i have 1 pinneapple express auto barneys almost 100 days old and she is still full of white pistils while breeder says 65 days from seed ? Can i somehow speed up the harvest ? Should i go like 24/0 lights or the opposite like 8-10 hours ? Which option will get me there faster ?
My 1st autos were 60 day seeds......called BS after 120 days, got tired and chopped at 130......

Back