Cali weed

Dutchie

Ijmuiden Netherlands.
Reaction score
Hello my friends (especially those in the states) im looking to try doing a few strains of the stuff refered to a Cali weed i have never knowingly grown any and dont really know anything about it, Could someone with experience of this stuff recommend a few strains worth growing and explain the difference as my knowledge of it is zero currently.
its difficult to get an unbiased opinion from the seedbanks as they are obviously trying to sell seeds and you guys have advised me well so far.

Cherrs K

Cakes cookies gorillas gelatos kushes etc :thumbsup:

"Cali weed" is a generic term for frosty dense buds basically. Check out mephisto genetics. They've been turning California weed strains into autos for a while now and are generally really good breeders. Iced and baked and sundae thumper are gelatos, dosidelerium is dosido, mephistoreoz is oreoz, mephistos wedding is wedding cake... Those would all be Cali weed. And I highly recommend sour stomper if your placing an order from them. They're basically worldwide and you'll get a bunch of free seeds if you order direct from them

So Gorilla cookies, Gorilla zskittles and OG Kush are all under the Cali weed class?
Yep
But honestly theres too many to list..
Cannabis originates from the Asian continent so all we really have are countless crosses of landrace strains that all started there,, :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yep
But honestly theres too many to list..
Cannabis originates from the Asian continent so all we really have are countless crosses of landrace strains that all started there,, :thumbsup:
It appears im growing some of it now.

Cali weed is awesome! I'd suggest trying OG Kush and Gelato, both are classics and have great effects.

Back