Reaction score
First time grow, auto-flower.
One gorilla glue on right 5 gallon coco
One Pineapple Express 3 gallon coco
2x4 gorilla grow tent lite
Ca lightwork solar extreme 250

Noticed the gorilla glue leaves were looking unhealthy, calibrated ph meter feeding around 4.8-5.5ph

Using around 2ml calmag
Then 1ml orca
1ml-1.5ml Humboldt secret a
1ml-1.5ml Humboldt secret b
1ml Humboldt secret golden tree
2 gallon water
Ph around 4.9-5.5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 81
First time grow, auto-flower.
One gorilla glue on right 5 gallon coco
One Pineapple Express 3 gallon coco
2x4 gorilla grow tent lite
Ca lightwork solar extreme 250

Noticed the gorilla glue leaves were looking unhealthy, calibrated ph meter feeding around 4.8-5.5ph

Using around 2ml calmag
Then 1ml orca
1ml-1.5ml Humboldt secret a
1ml-1.5ml Humboldt secret b
1ml Humboldt secret golden tree
2 gallon water
Ph around 4.9-5.5
ph sounds a bit low try aiming for 5.8-6.2 thats where i ph my feed for coco

PH WAY too low! Not only is ph of 5.5 or less bad for your plants, there are bacteria that thrive in low ph that will destroy your plants. Even the so called "norm" of 5.8 to 6.0 is not ideal Shoot for 6.2 as your goal and you'll find you will have few of the problems coco and hydro growers have. I when run coco 6.1 to 6.3, no higher or lower. When I adopted this protocol, all my issues with coco went away.

Thank you for the fast and quick responses,
I believe I got the number of ph for coco so low from some videos on YouTube. It’s more on the 5.5 side not 4.8-5.0 but thanks again I will bring the ph up to 6.

I will post a updated picture later , I started feeding at recommended ph but when looking at the gorilla glue this am I notice the tip of leaves are sharp and yellow at the tip
The Pineapple Express is not reacting this way started off slow and small but seems to look greener

Last edited:
PH WAY too low! Not only is ph of 5.5 or less bad for your plants, there are bacteria that thrive in low ph that will destroy your plants. Even the so called "norm" of 5.8 to 6.0 is not ideal Shoot for 6.2 as your goal and you'll find you will have few of the problems coco and hydro growers have. I when run coco 6.1 to 6.3, no higher or lower. When I adopted this protocol, all my issues with coco went away.
The plant to the left is only getting more yellow and spotty by the day
Ph is 6.0-6.2
I cut back on nutrient strength

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
no need yet until the plant gets a bit bigger
Ph 6.2 before feeding for both
Ppm 620 before feeding for both
Gorilla glue unhealthy plant usually has leaves fall to the floor every am I check I’m usually throwing out two.
the pineapple seems to be doing really better don’t think I’d notice leafs fall only pulled off some big fan leaves blocking bud site
I may have caused some stress to the gorilla glue moving lower branches can this possibly be a reasoning. Only thing I did different between the two

If your plant has spotted leaves and no bugs, there are only two causes: Over fed or PH is too low, or both. correcting the problem takes time. Start feeding at PH 6.3 it will slowly raise your PH. I'd keep the solution PH at 6.3 the rest of the grow as it will help. They might never recover completely but should make it to the end of the grown and give you some decent bud

Back