Old Reviews Butane-Operated Customized Vaporist Pipe: The Power of Fire!...

Butane. To be Rejected or Not?

• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZERO Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LIGHT UPDATE

Although i still don't have suitable parts made of Curie-effect alloys to demonstrate the full potential of "Plan-A" (e.g. "Self-Packetization" powered by Induction Heat, with clean butane burning as a fallback "Plan-B" option) i finally decided to give airflow some preliminary evaluation after the dual-screen setup of my VG bowl was replaced by an Hybrid Core working as a simple particles filter.

Juxtaposition of 2 lightly different Core configurations resulted in this "Capsule" implementation illustrated below:

full

( Alt. Img Source: http://oi64.tinypic.com/warjfr.jpg )

The interesting aspect here is related to how the features align time and time again when i assemble these components, this implies the Monobloc fins are also aligned on each side. In other words, at ~7.2 mm deep the new "Bowl-Ring" item shows it's totally possible to displace the Main PinHole directly on the Sphere(s), because positioning can be made predictible and replicable... That leaves nearly 1.2 mm of clearance between each Screw-Base inside the Bowl-Ring (they don't touch), creating a near-lenticular Bowl in the process. So, my cannabic load is thicker in the center where more heat is available, with its corresponding Top-of-Bowl Brass Screen spreading the heat more evenly. Etc.

As a consequence of alignment the PinHole function (an essential element in that concept) increasingly retains my attention as it's now desirable to develop it to its full conclusion, which is to link a Bowl's internal flame-side top to its respective PinHole located on the corresponding wooden surface. Having 2 flame-sides that means there would be 2 Main PinHoles, 1 for inlet fresh air admission, the other blocked (or perhaps even used in "Plan-B" as a main cannabic path, to avoid passing through my 2nd Hybrid Core set as a particles filter. Right now there's too much stalled goodies staying in the Bronze Sherlock base: the Main PinHole located on the neck's collar is too far away but that hole can be replaced by a sealed bridge connecting a convenient button via a lever to a rubber plug on the other side of that neck, facing a Sphere's Main PinHole directly... The idea here is to inject fresh air (in "Micro-Bursting" mode) exactly at the top of a cannabic bowl through channels cut in its corresponding flame-side Screw-Base, possibly evacuating the vaporized stream thanks to the symetrical counterpart. Doing so would allow complete purging and hence improve "conservation" performance further. Unfortunately i just don't have the means to drill 3 precision holes per Monobloc, at a specific angle to connect 3 Screw-Base Top-of-Bowl Channels to a collector channel hiding behind the visible metal part, emerging as a single Main PinHole in the surface... But i'm absolutely convinced that can/should be done, nonetheless.

Anyway, changing from dual-screens to an Hybrid Core layout (down under the bowl) didn't appear to require reconfiguration of my top Sphere, AirFlow was adequate and hence this opens the door to my "Auto-Cleaning" feature via frequent Capsule reversals in "Plan-A" (IH) mode, 1 swap every few tokes or even only 1 reversal per vaporized bowl. Ritual would go like this: 3 ~ 4 tokes using the low-temperature/low-power side of my Capsule at first to maximize aroma/taste appreciation, then i'd stirr the vegetal substrate and finally exchange sides to extract the remaining load with my Capsule's complementary side that offers more suitable access to the high-temperature/high-power range (prefered for CBDs i figure).

Last but not least, i now have dimmensions for all 3 Curie-alloy items in a Capsule, evaluation of a "Thermal Charge" (or heat "Packet" or "Burst" or "Bubble") as stored in the Hybrid Core configured as a "Thermal Bottle" can begin. Target Pre-Heating Curie-temperature for the Bowl-Ring would be around 135 °C i suppose, the guessing fun now resides in determining an ideal Curie point for a pair or complementary 17-Holes Metal Discs in each Hybrid Core... Clearly put "Plan-A" is work best performed by a manufacturer - and i don't plan to do it for them to be honest; yet i wouldn't totally exclude adaptations of the concept, lets just say chances are slim it might come from me.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Salutations everybody,

While i continue to wish VaporGenie would consider having a peek i'd hardly satisfy repeating how much "Plan-B" has expanded my vaporist perceptions already, including political. By the way, be advised (again) this present thread doesn't target a product niche nor even anything mercantile in any way; the simple truth is that's intended as a cordial invitation resulting from too much enthousiasm i guess, that's all.

Anyone feels up to the challenge?...

:shooty:

M'well, dear reader, 1st things first!! Brace yourselves, it may feel like a bumpy ride along the path... But there's a connection to be made in direct correspondance with my announced topic nonetheless. So lets now have a bit of Canuck anti-cannabic history, for example here's how i understand the cigarette consumption method came to gain popularity - in days without radio/electricity and a populace with little formal education to defend themselves against profe$$ional predator$ (...), successful adventurers, whatever:
It appears the cigarette rolling machine wasn't even remotely related to solving an inhalation problem at all. Instead mister Bonsack only developed some manufacturing solution for himself which eventually created the (self-serving socio-toxic health-hasard) legacy of "Big Tobacco" as observed today - on a planetary scale: briefly put, an authentic disaster of tsunami (biblical) proportions... So to speak!

:stir: :chef: :nono: :face: :baghead:

Euh...

In addition lets put due emphasis on the fact that the cigarette format implied nothing more than manual rolling before the influence of his invention crossed our borders... In other words its conceptual genesis was blind to being based on the toxic combustion of a vegetal substrate combined to that of paper + glue, seasoned by true addictive nicotine which happens to "fidelize" customers (just like a "pusher" would!), e.g. conveniently enough for a businessman to turn this into yet another mercantile opportunity.

:2cents:

The approach i prefer when it comes to pro-cannabic vaporization depends on quite a different strategy. Instead of starting a project from what's available in some on-line inventory i used time to identify those existing ready-made products which seemed to be built around materials i'd find appropriate for the task at hand: a "Prototyping Platform". That's how i came to pick the VG pipe, because of its SiC puck combined to metal and wood. Actually nothing too fancy and yet so effective and suitable in this most specific context!! Even beyond, as i later realized years later, litterally...

So, the primary problem is NOT manufacturing if one needs to ask me! IMHO the legacy of James Albert Bonsack should suffice plenty as a basic warning!...

:help:

Now that's been clarified why the cigarette/joint consumption method is fundamentally-flawed (as far as i'm concerned), there's the problem of another fundamental element in vaporization: the Release/Transport Agent.

A long time ago there's been some innovative contribution from a doctor living in Toronto "la pure"; he addressed some of the observed issues with smoking (mostly carbon monoxide) and yet this never came close to attract any comparable attention as the cigarette and/or prohibition.

Electric combustion sounds gross and electric-dry vaporization still too hard on my airways! But at least we can see a man of good will once gave this problem a fair try.

Popular Mechanics, May 1936:

« A “fireless pipe,” operated by electricity, has been devised by a Toronto, Canada, physician, who maintains that it prevents the inhalation of harmful carbon monoxide and reduces fire hazard by eliminating the use of matches. Tobacco is volatilized by a heating element and the fumes are breathed in the usual way. One model is shaped like a standard pipe; another, built into a table lamp, has tubes for several smokers at once. »
This was the Volaco, HerbalAire, Arizer of the time. Here's all the relevant science which "informed" Canadians receive via official channels relatively to healthy vaporism today (none):
Bigot anti-cannabic prohibition continues to block/obstruct/bias/disguise research, actually "Harm Reduction" development remains a crime if i'm not mistaking!...

:coffee2: :sleeping:

One year after a federal election with Trudeau's "mari-caca" on the menu. Go wonder.

So, for a change how about considering those teenagers in great "danger" happen to emulate adults using material gathered from a world of adults? Now, if abstinence is going nowhere except causing more prejudice then why not attempt to find a durable, permanent and respectful way to put Canuck public-funded money where the mouth is?... Consequently i say maybe it's about time we try seducing those "stoner"/"droÿé" adults knowing the effect shall equally spread to those same children the bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists always failed to catch with their ideological net: simply offer the adults a substitute they won't even be tempted to refuse if that's possible - and i think it is! Then no children will be able to find rolling paper for starters.

Just too bad the zealots prefer to KILL a human today in case that might eventually solve/prevent a problem which hasn't occured yet in a relatively distant future!! The Liberal way.

:kissass:

So i say please lets not make war to humans while the "harm" only comes from rolling paper inventories that won't survive with no consumers around to keep them running (and profitable)... The offer must echo obvious fairplay or face failure just like all ideological solutions gone so awfully wrong before. To make myself absolutely clear, i'd oppose all forms of bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionism and favour any "sexy" remedy with no coercitive dimension that can pose as a Weapon of Mass Seduction instead!

At which point i present mine: affordable "Bi-Energy" with inclusive provisions (for handicaped consumers - via single-hand operation, tactile/audible control/feedback, medical-grade micro-dosage via micro-bursting, "potentialization" of the "Release/Transport Agent), etc...

My LavaWand reflexions were oriented in such direction hoping this seed would germinate in other places and times, ultimately; unfortunately the "Plan-B" part only helps acquiring a glimpse at what "Plan-A" may really accomplish when it's no longer some day-dreaming fantasy!

:goodluck:

Talking of it, lets consider one futuristic feature i got on my mind for a long long time:
But that ain't even an option on this miserable zombie land. M'well, i've evaluated/adjusted my "Plan-B" the best i could, e.g. to satisfaction.

The "dangers" are practically all gone, too bad i can't find "bio" butane with ZERO "comet dust" inside. The other option is "Plan-A" but that's built on the Curie effect, so...

Welcome my late customized Classic-style aluminium VG pipe:
The metal (aluminium) MouthPiece Base should conform to VG's genuine Sphere Theme, e.g. i would prefer a round silhouette and a mating connector that hosts its corresponding PVC Tube end internally instead, simetrically to the opposite end. A mid-way metallic sphere would then hold together optical fibers measuring opacity (and indirectly velocity by software)... I imagine it would rely on a BlueTooth module, perhaps installed in that midway shpere itself, who knows! I mean, try to envision that metal ball where the picture above is marked "113 mm"...
A pair of fibers would converge from each extremities of the PVC Tubing Extension to implement some real-time application, etc. With a bit of slack margin between the metal and plastic surface it should be no big deal holding the fibers together at all.

Ultimately i'm assuming such consumption method, with all the bells 'n whistles, may/can/will influence a user's consumption profile in good time. No need to continue refering at "science" inherited from John Warnock (1896) and his peers!...

:deadhorse:

Finally lets evoke a new scenario that emerged recently: heating from both sides...

It's only a matter of relocating the central paths together to realize this may also support Auto-Conditioning capable of providing an Inlet Potentialized Release/Transport Agent (which used to contain H2O + CO2 from the clean burning of a blue butane flame in "Plan-B") before it enters the Hybrid Core(s):
If my intuition is right it only requires the Flame-Catchers to host a pair of moist cotton balls. As for the PinHole paths i like to think it would be relatively convenient and easy to perform their function while also implementing analog heat control based on Near-Symetrical core configurations, which would correspond to a "DeLuxe" item. This would be the "Semi-Basic" option:

A DeLuxe scenario would allow to switch instantly between "Plan-B" and "Plan-A" modes simply by flipping that LavaCapsule in its vertical or horizontal position, respectively. Etc., etc.

Last edited:
I'm curious why you think using butane increases moisture content?? doesn't make sense to me. And properly cured weed shouldn't be "dry", I keep mine at 59% rh at all times, making it vape well in any device. moisture control would seem to me to be a function of the moister content in the weed, applying several hundred degrees of heat even briefly can't be great maintaining any kind of control over the process.

Salutations everybody,

Well get prepared for a long story! :pop: In fact the reader may want to launch some music play 1st!

Initially my flirt with butane flames for cannabic vaporisation officially started on March 18, 2013:

2yvnymr.jpg

(My 1st Modded VG Classic Maple Vaporizer)

Actually i attempted my very first try the year before but i just couldn't handle it so i gave it away, it was a cancelled evaluation essentially.

The snapshot above illustrates how i intended to manage with a (2nd) pipe's hot tip on my lips, eventually this flexible PVC tubular extension also provided convenient line-of-sight control while operating my butane lighter, because the flame must never touch anything and it should always look/feel stable during inhalation - or stop/abort without delay if it's not!!

Many months later this tubular item turned out to prove essential to further testing, though using a blue "torch" flame this time... Because after a while it became evident that a cleaner burning reaction would be a desirable asset, in multiple situations i shall add: it's that versatile, but the user must be careful not to over-heat and smoke wood!

:haha:

It's been a slow & long learning curve, here's how it looked in the begining:

3a0qv.jpg

The presence of tight teflon straws in the lungs path caused a serious "bottleneck" situation in this scenario, my final solution eliminated any internal interfaces to favour this primitive though effective fix instead:

Just reshape the handle to implement some Plastic-on-Wood mating system!

It works great as i still use my flexible extension on a daily basis, that same one exactly. :thumbsup: Except i've displaced my cotton ball and associated metal screen closer to the bowl, with the cotton ball almost touching wood while i've taken benefit of the "Pinhole" plug to install a 3rd post-vaping stainless steel screen down under; the 2 other screens insert an air layer right below my cannabic bowl. As for the sphere it represents an addition of 1 or 2 more screens to the lungs path ideally.

The pattented concept by VaporGenie combines an SiC foam pellet with butane fire. This is what's most essential about this customization scenario, the basics are sound but potential customers may require adjustments as i did myself:

Briefly put a genuine SiC core must be split into twin parts, one must be 4 mm thick and the rest should range near 3 mm thick or so. The thicker SiC disc serves as a "Front-Puck" while i tagged its complementary part a "Top-of-Bowl" one... This metal item below separates such twin SiC pucks in order to re-align a pipe's "range of application" on a somewhat modest lungs capacity, so to speak, since i can't use VG's genuine layout but i'm still enthousiast about my fully customized adaptation!

:cooldance:

The "UFO" shaped component has a convex shape implying its 17 channels ain't all the same length and consequently there's more heat transfer as local thermal mass increases i figure: this would correspond to a lenticular "Shielding" effect but i believe protection against burns is brief because the metal mass saturates with energy quickly:

That looks like aluminium, if so that's an excellent heat conductor. Though only provides poor storage capacity by itself if i'm not mistaking...

Since i had a hint that it might help to add even more thermal mass, it seemed most appropriate to wrap the UFO artifact inside a brass screen which promotes heat storage/rendition while it physically supports it with elastic resilience - and a Top-of-Bowl SiC puck in between to be exact:

(N.B.: The hollow tube facilitated my photo session only.)

Also, please be advised that 2 mm is the absolute minimum IMO, the reader should try 3 mm before he considers some further grinding! When done with the reconfiguration it will appear similar to this picture:

It's interesting to mention i've experimented with moving the cannabic bowl up into my sphere's base, it was fun and promissing but not really practical so i'm now back to normal - almost. The real key is control over grid-height inside the metal bowl on my wood handle, the middle one lying at the bottom is no trouble, it's setting the double-loop ring in accordance to the target position of my bowl's bottom-screen which requires more manual dexterity. Yet it can be done, it's simply a matter of adjustment the owner needs to perform by himself anyway. A millimeter makes a noticeable difference there i'd say, don't despair and stick to what works once done! Ah, and don't compress/pack the load too much.

Lets not forget that screens granularity and stickyness also affect a pipe's behaviour very significantly after a few days of frequent use. It's equally important to integrate frequent re-blending of a bowl once in a while, to refresh the perceptions of aroma/taste.

:weed:

Clean butane burning offers me satisfaction and lungs relief when compared to electric-dry machines, i'm lucky sensitive persons still get the option to rely on self-humidification or even auto-conditioning... and that's what i obtain reliably with my modded VG pipe - but i also require a decent pair of butane lighters and a filtered-butane can to match.

Ultimately the burning process generates energy + water vapor + carbonic gas, essentially. IMO that sorts of "potentiates" hot dry air by turning it into a Hot Stream of Gasses which i theorize has the power to leach/extract/transport my noble goodies away quicker/deeper - E.G. more efficiently! Which eventually minimizes the risk of accidental roastings IMO...

39.gif

In any case my table unit doesn't survive the comparison anymore, there's no point; it's the modded VG pipe for me or nothing!

By the way, water is good but this was too much condensation for 1 person:

347ziur.jpg

Lets avoid replicating this behaviour under normal circumstances as only successive/intensive use should cause so much accumulations - and possibly not just the water. So when this phenomenon appears i suggest the pipe must cool off pronto!

:point:

Now, searching around i found 1 quote that may happen to evoke the "potentiation" phenomena i seem to be observing:

It's not clear how exactly but i sense the Daisy does for Tokaite what it's providing me.

And then i read him further and find this challenging invitation:

To which i'd have to reply i don't own a TriiHouse Daisy but i do appreciate some of its beauty in terms of concept and hence i'm renewing the teaser call! Anybody with related/similar perspectives??

:joy:

Well i mean, things have improved in a spectacular manner since i've performed my last modding of the VG pipe; i don't even fear toking with nothing to drink on the table anymore, because my sensitivity symptoms diminished substancially as a result of Inlet Self-Moisturization, or just Auto-conditioning (if one prefers)...

:wiz:

It's a similar outcome in the end i guess.

Potentiation of hot dry air works fine and maybe it's because in a joint/cigarette something not dissimilar occurs as well: vegetal matter burns at the tip while a paper tube collects burning-hot gasses resulting from combustion, etc. Then this process provides a suitable "agent" to release & transport our precious molecules away... M'well whatever remains and then this blends with yucky smoke (e.g. combustion waste)!!

But the thing is it's not hot air alone on which smokers and VG pipe users altogether have depended for their respective habits i conclude. It seems to me ex-smokers may want to consider such butane-related thoughts when shopping around for a smoke-substitution vape!

My 2 cents...

And speaking of expenses, i think i'll want to get my hands on the NimbinVap if i ever see an opportunity:

The sooner the better, too bad i don't e-Commerce! Or i might as well wish to consider a TriiHouse, or both!... If only they could find some comforting manner to protect various exposed glass surfaces so it might have a real chance to survive long-term exposure to any customer...

Salutations Pop22,

I'm curious why you think using butane increases moisture content??

Well, just because it gets wet inside, on a routine basis - with a cannabic load present or not...

:tongue:

Although i could return a reverse reciprocal question, actually, perhaps we should 1st refer to the manufacturer's own patent:

[ http://oi68.tinypic.com/20z1u2d.jpg ]

« ...can be combined with a water pipe... »
Only *1* occurence of the "water" word can be found and it's not even remotely related to self-moisturization, effectively. Yet, despite a major reduction of pre-heat time (by a factor of 5 ~ 6, thanks to blue flames!), i still collect plenty of water droplets in my custom-made PVC Extension Tubing anyway...

:help:

IMO one plausible explanation for such omission was that the company believes « beauty resides in the eyes of its beholder » and hence it must have felt like most of their potential clients probably couldn't be trusted over that tricky detail. My guess is VaporGenie fears highlighting this feature may threaten sales; personally i can't care less that most people will find it repulsive not understanding what they see, it's even a fundamental aspect of my "Harm Reduction" strategy: i valorize it instead!!

:toke:

...doesn't make sense to me.

Then please feel free to consider performing that very same experiment at home:

2n0lhsw.jpg

The aquarium pump sucks air through an unloaded VG Classic pipe, leaving more movement freedom during operation of a torch lighter. Take note VaporGenie recommends yellow instead, but that was before i found necessary to shorten my Flame-Catcher + Monobloc to manage with blue flames...

Sorry but this whole contraption was initially dry and yet water sort of magically (...) condensed to a point i could capture it on close-up pictures so the reader can eventually include it in integral quotes, many years later.

:coffee2:

In retrospective the careful implementation of VG's forgotten feature (patent US 7434584-B2, fig. 11/12) confirmed my apprehensions and way beyond.

...applying several hundred degrees of heat even briefly can't be great maintaining any kind of control over the process.

Considering the power, delay length is just no trivial consideration in my LAVA concept. That process you're mistakingly refering to happens to be about a brief 2 ~ 3 seconds "Pre-Heating" phase (e.g. when fire is applied) which only serves the purpose of "injecting" a "heat charge" into some Hybrid Core - not to Heat a bowl directly if this can be prevented! In other words i rely on a pre-charged core for the final "Heating" (and vaporization) phase.

:wiz:

My "Plan-B" is approximative/manual by definition, self-extinction of a blue flame must be avoided by applying minimal succion force while i Pre-Heat (instead of Pre-Heating + Heating simultaneously). "Plan-A" doesn't include that and it doesn't even exclude it neither...

Nonetheless these remarks failed to affect my growing confidence that "Plan-A" will eliminate such remaining concerns (and even cause the electric-dry competition to worry genuinely)... A significant contribution was made, the seeds have been planted and all good things come in their own time!

:shooty:

So in the end i guess that's little more than a matter of « beauty residing in the eyes of its beholder », if you ask me...

this works for me, yeah, low tech, I know.....lol! Your work is interesting!

:smokeout:

vape-bong.jpg

Salutations Pop22,

This works for me, yeah, low tech, I know...

It would be exact to comment that my constant desire of "doing more with less" was one main reason why i chose VG's Classic pipe as support for a "Plan-B" prototyping platform, since 2013 - on top of their most appropriate/convenient materials selection, of course. Obviously the apparent absence of sophistication proves to be confusing as it may effectively leave some "low-tech" impression, while the ultimate goal precisely boils down to seeking a path of lesser transformation between trichome and lungs, with a persistant determination to promote aroma/taste to top it all. Plus fair potential for augmented inclusivity.

:cool1:

Those are some of the aspects causing early rejection of all ovenization methods here, especially after i realized that i require the water element, in 2 complementary ways as follows: [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]) Self-moisturization; [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]) Potentialization of the Release/Transport Agent - which implies INLET Self-Moisturization never found in electric-dry machines anyway...

To most manufacturers the juxtaposition of water and electricity is just calling for trouble and/or potential complications. My present thread suggests a simple/sturdy/reliable creative solution by substituting fire with electro-magnetic Induction Heat, without even having to reject fire as a fall-back option in the 1st place! Instead a new unoccupied luxury niche awaits inclusion of IH driving by VaporGenie into their legit resgistered patent, considering the company owns the other half already - plus my whole concept turns practically pointless once dismantled in halves, because such "more with less" synergy is destroyed by removal of interacting multi-function items. In other words, for a more acute taste of what low-tech really means just try to totally re-invent integrated "Bi-Energy", 100 % (...), to a level that can at least compete my "LAVA" concept as imagined so far!

:eyebrows:

Now lets start with the susceptor heater. Designer freedom gained from going wireless shall spare us from an urge to solve typical basic issues before any real work is ever performed. Then there's unique benefit to exploit using the Curie effect, for example please attempt to envision this: where manually-operated fire only managed to inject some approximative "Heat Charge" into my Hybrid Core before it's reasonable to expect that Thermostatically-limited Pre-Heating shall improve replicable consistency quite a great deal and even open the door to Micro-Dosage/Micro-Bursting (in pulsed mode). It's all only a matter of selecting one metalurgical (foundry) recipe nearly corresponding to my "Plan-B" Core temperature once it's been optimaly energized, then eventually a 2nd one for the Pre-Heated Cannabic Bowl, then the Core target value splits as a complementary pair of Curie temperatures in my Near-Symetric (DeLuxe) LavaCapsule providing continuous analog heat control...

IMHO this graph definitely suggests both plans are simultaneously compatible:
Take note this was copied to TinyPic by me on November 13 of 2011, for use on other forums, previously...

Your work is interesting!

Thank you in behalf of all those fine persons who contributed, starting with Alec and Jason (VaporGenie), Marie Curie and a many more! For example:
M'well, i figure that should do wonders in some archaïc (true low-tech) hot-knifes scenario, perhaps at the cost of re-adjusting its Curie point by a tiny bit. Once combined to the dynamic (insulator/heater) behaviour of SiC foam (in a sandwich structure...) that should turn into an incontournable eye opener, apetizer... :rolleyes2: Depending on the eyes and their beholder.

Salutations,

The time has come for me to conclude (and declare closed/solved) this long venture/thread of mine.

Here's a last effort trying to keep some focus on both modes, "Plan-B" using blue flames or "Plan-A" with Induction Heat - i mean eventually, of course (no Curie-alloy available so far).

full

Now lets travel many decades back in time! Left an old combustion tool for smokers, right my new/definitive fix for the other...

full

Inside part of its final Hybrid Core setup ("SiC Front Puck" on top was removed):

full

full

Then the criteria by which it's not too complicated to reach a verdict, knowing that was starting from a fresh bowl and although it's not very dark, while the toke was potent enough to compare with "dabbing" i presume!... E.G. including the "punch-in-the-face" effect as i like to call it.

So please consider you've been warned to be careful, try having a water toy in between when seeking the mamoth toke, for example!

full

By the way, remember: this was performed using pulsative "Micro-Bursting" ritual, which is a complete departure compared to that of genuine VG products.

M'well... Have a nice/pleasant 4-20 celebration everyone!! :toke:

Good day, have fun! :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back