Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Burr_nit

Java & Ganja
Reaction score
Finally starting my first grow!!!! And of course a journal to go along with it! Super excited to get started and get some input and help a long the way! So here's the overview..

Tent: 2x4x6

Light: Viparspectra 450W LED on 20/4

(Adding four CFLS 6500k for veg period, 2700k for bloom period.)

Soil: 40% Roots Organic 30% BioBizz Light 30% Perlite & 2 tblsp of domolite lime. In 3 Gal. Smart Pots

Strain: Dinafem Haze Auto CBD

Nutes: GH Rapid Start, GH Flornova Grow & Bloom, GH CalMag+

(Decided I would keep it simple with the nutes as this is my first grow)

Distilled H2o only! Will bubble it with air-stone and Ph it up or down accordingly.

Probably had the hardest time deciding on which soil or soilless medium to use. SMH. Every newbie wants to start off with a good healthy grow. Trust me I will be the first person to tell you that trial and error is one of the best methods of learning ANYTHING in life. Practice, practice, practice! Regardless, it’s still a very overwhelming reading the threads about soils. So many opinions, so many options! So I decided with a mix in hopes of not burning my seedlings and should allow my plants to get through about 3 or 4 weeks without any nutes. (give or take) Around Week 4 I will slowly start to introduce the plant with some veg nutes and cont. until it’s time for bloom nutes. Will also introduce small amounts of GH CalMag+ probably by weeks 4/5 (If needed) That's the plan but we will see what the plants tell me.

Not much to see yet, I checked on the germ seed this morning and it was cracked but no tap root out yet. But I will include some pics of setup.

Thanks in advanced for all the help through grow and wish me luck! [HASHTAG]#Happygrowing[/HASHTAG]

IMG_20161226_104410.jpg
IMG_20161226_104430.jpg
IMG_20161226_104418.jpg
IMG_20161226_104346.jpg

I got a tiny little tap-root sticking out of the seed I think I will just wait until tomorrow to stick her in the soil! I'll let that tap root extend some! (I'm so impatient!) ahah!

The tent is at 55% humidity and 81 degrees! :thumbsup:

Great start @Burr_nit
What's your light distance?

Is there N, in your calmag? I have some calmag with 1-0-0, I ordered accidentally.
IMO, It is fine for veg but when bloom hits, she craves more calmag but less Nitrogen. That's why I prefer 0-0-0.

Good luck man!

Edit: I just noticed the pic. Yeah, that's the exact bottle I ordered accidentally.

Great start @Burr_nit
What's your light distance?

Is there N, in your calmag? I have some calmag with 1-0-0, I ordered accidentally.
IMO, It is fine for veg but when bloom hits, she craves more calmag but less Nitrogen. That's why I prefer 0-0-0.

Good luck man!

Edit: I just noticed the pic. Yeah, that's the exact bottle I ordered accidentally.

Hey bro! @Yeatster .. LED is 30" away from the top of soil right now, I will start there and adjust accordingly.

Okay well that's something I will note come bloom time. Thanks for the advice. Which bottle of Calmag do you recommend for bloom?

Hey bro! @Yeatster .. LED is 30" away from the top of soil right now, I will start there and adjust accordingly.

Okay well that's something I will note come bloom time. Thanks for the advice. Which bottle of Calmag do you recommend for bloom?
I use the same company, GO calmag+. It has 0-0-0. I'm not saying what you have is no good. Just something to keep in mind bro.
Using calmag with N, I had to dial back base nutes to avoid N tox. I have soft water, feed up to 4ml/L, in bloom and it's just to much N for me. It may work great for you. Time will tell.

Back