New Grower Bum wine help

how hard is your well water? ppm? how much build a flower did you use when you top dressed? an inch layer? thats should be the very minimum amount to use..

how hard is your well water? ppm? how much build a flower did you use when you top dressed? an inch layer? thats should be the very minimum amount to use..
Tds for my water is 181. I confirmed this with a lab test for beer brewing. Total hardness is 103. Calcium 26 ppm, potassium 1ppm, sodium 13ppm. I probably did not use 1 inch. I could not find clear directions so I was conservative. Most likely 1/2 inch layer. The bag said to use handfuls.

Tds for my water is 181. I confirmed this with a lab test for beer brewing. Total hardness is 103. Calcium 26 ppm, potassium 1ppm, sodium 13ppm. I probably did not use 1 inch. I could not find clear directions so I was conservative. Most likely 1/2 inch layer. The bag said to use handfuls.
I would use at least an inch. Then cover it with some more ffof to keep it hydrated if you dont have anything to mulch over it with. Build a flower is just a really good compost thats been aged real well.

First off, thank you to everyone for the help. I top dressed as Tom Bombadil suggested with build a flower and ffof for mulch. Yellowing seems to have stopped spreading. The affected leaves have died, but I don't see new ones starting to yellow. Plant seems happy to my untrained eye. The photo is from the morning after watering in the top dress. I added recharge to my water tonight and am hoping for the best. Much gratitude.

Attachments

• 20210423_083239.jpg
    20210423_083239.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
First off, thank you to everyone for the help. I top dressed as Tom Bombadil suggested with build a flower and ffof for mulch. Yellowing seems to have stopped spreading. The affected leaves have died, but I don't see new ones starting to yellow. Plant seems happy to my untrained eye. The photo is from the morning after watering in the top dress. I added recharge to my water tonight and am hoping for the best. Much gratitude.

Molasses will help alot if you water with it every other watering. You can get organic black strap at most healthfood type stores. I use about a tblsp per gallon... some use a little less.. Microbes like the carbohydrates/sugars
Your plant is perking up... and should remain on the trajectory
good job

Well I'm on day 60! The leaves are definitely fading, at least I think that is what it is. I ended up doing a light ammendment with flower girl two weeks ago as the pot was totally full and there was no room for more top dressing. Giving recharge every other watering. I'm getting close and a hoping for the best. Thanks for all the help
20210510_092340.jpg

Did <you finish this grow?

Thank you. Is she couch locking or?

Back