Dinafem Bubba Kush Autoflowering

How often I could find coffe or capucino pheno in autoflower wersion of Bubba Kush? And how much influece it got from WW auto?

Peace
AK
Hey bud I have only grown out one BKauto from Dina but it is a dark chocolate/coffee pheno. Very Bubbafunky. As far as the WW influence, maybe some extra resin profile, shes a sticky bitch. My plant is just now starting to cure, so I can't really comment on the taste much.

How often I could find coffe or capucino pheno in autoflower wersion of Bubba Kush? And how much influece it got from WW auto?

Peace
AK

Thank you @Fuggzy.

@Dinafem-Mark could you tell somthing

Peace
AK

I sure can try mate :toke: our white widow autoflowering is Imo one of the strongest auto strains in our collection. She also makes a great foundation strain especially for the autoflowering genetics.

The bubba kush auto yes was crossed to the white widow autoflowering which to my knowledge gave the ruderallis(auto gene) helped to maximise resin production and gave a more stable cross whilst retaining all that you know and love from the bubba kush :thumbsup: . This was done over I believe 6-8 generations to perfect and I think you will be pleased with the outcome.

I have a bubba kush auto going now so once she is finished I'll check what smells are coming from her :toke: and if the autoflowering version is close to the photoperiod strain :toke:

If I can help more just ask mate :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Last edited:
Personally I would top at the 5th or 6th node but I'm not the best with autoflowering strains. I'll have a ask around the breeding team and I know there are a few bubba kush auto grows on AFN with great results :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Man after watching the video on dinafems soght this girl gets some chunky ass buds. Sounds like a nice strain I might have to try.

Man after watching the video on dinafems soght this girl gets some chunky ass buds. Sounds like a nice strain I might have to try.

What are you waiting for my friend. Get some cracking :pass:

Glad you liked the video mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Back