Dinafem Bubba Kush Autoflowering

Dinafem-Mark

AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.dinafem.org
full
Bubba Kush Auto cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized autoflowering Indica-dominant marijuana strain that results from the cross between a Bubba Kush Pre'98 and a White Widow Autoflowering. It is a high-quality autoflowering hybrid that will delight Indica lovers.

Bubba Kush Auto cannabis seed has been created to provide growers with an autoflowering version of this wonderful Californian cannabis strain. It is a great fast-flowering easy-to-grow vigorous marijuana plant that yields good amounts of beautiful round compact buds full of resin. This cannabis seed is suitable for growers of all levels and for those seeking a cannabis strain with medical properties.

Bubba Kush Auto cannabis seed is a beautiful small marijuana plant ideal for obtaining quality crops indoors in a short period of time and in a little space. This automatic cannabis strain can be grown in balconies, terraces, windows and gardens in a discreet way. We recommend that you add 30% of coco to the soil to improve oxygenation and to speed up the different metabolic processes.

Bubba Kush Auto has deep flavour and aroma, with clear notes of oil and earth. The long-lasting effect is powerful and soothing. It is the perfect autoflowering marijuana strain for unwinding peacefully and for therapeutic use.

Characteristics of Bubba Kush Auto cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds
  • Suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation
  • Sex: feminized autoflowering
  • Genotype: 85% Indica / 15% Sativa
  • Cross: Bubba Kush Pre'98 x White Widow Auto
  • Indoor flowering period: 65-70 days (from seed to finish)
  • Outdoor harvest time: 65-70 days (from seed to finish)
  • Indoor yield : 30-90 g/plant
  • Outdoor yield: 40-100+ g/plant
  • THC: 17-21%
  • CBD: 0.3%
Video Bubba Kush Autoflowering

This is one @Dinafem-Mark im looking into getting and adding to my collection over here. My best medical relief came from this plant. Ive been chasing coffee smells ever since

I love our photo bubba and the auto is indistinguishable very nice strain that packs a punch. So you had the heavy coffee pheno :) i love the taste and high from that pheno.

All the best

D-M.

Got 2 of these babies just taking off :) very pumped lol... On average how tall do these big ladies get ?

Hello. I have seen several grows of our Auto Bubba Kush and can say that I have seen it reach a maximum of 1.2m (120cm) with the norm being around 0.8m-1m (80cm-100cm).

I hope this helps a little?

All the best

D-M.

Back