Bringing up seedlings under LED, set to "flowering" setting.

Reaction score
Hi AF crew, I have unique situation atm.

I have a single NL auto under a Phlizon 600W LED. The girl has just hit flowering, so ive set the light to flowering mode.
I also have 3 freshly germinated auto seedlings which are currently under the same light.

Wondering if having the seedlings under a flowering light will cause them any harm?

Coco coir. 18:6

If the flower mode increases the Red spectrum, it could elongate the seedlings creating more spacing between nodes. It won't harm them, could cause a weaker stalk but that can be remedied with a crutch of some sort.

If the flower mode increases the Red spectrum, it could elongate the seedlings creating more spacing between nodes. It won't harm them, could cause a weaker stalk but that can be remedied with a crutch of some sort.
Thanks mate, they are reaching a bit. I can work with that though.

No problem. I run a perpetual grow and move 3-4 seedlings into my flower tent alongside finishing plants every month.
Let'em rip.

Bang on there .the red spectrum for veg.will indeed cause ur plant to stretch.very wide node spacing.the plant wont veg to its full potential.happy growing every1;)

No problem. I run a perpetual grow and move 3-4 seedlings into my flower tent alongside finishing plants every month.
Let'em rip.
Cheers. What distance from the light would you recommend then? Compared to the flowering plant?

Cheers. What distance from the light would you recommend then? Compared to the flowering plant?
Go by recommendations of the light mfg. Watch your plants for any indication it doesn't like the light it needs more. I run different lights at different heights for different plants but with one light, prob should make sure the most finished gets the best treatment.

Back