Dinafem Blue kush in a greenhouse grown an smoked!!

dankstyle J

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Last year's greenhouse blue kush was outstanding .Been growing this one for quite a number of years an she is a real outdoor champion.In terms of yield an pest an mold resistance she is one of the best I have grown in my Pacific northwest oregon climate .Most phenos are blue berry dominate an the blue berry dinafem used is extremely good medicine .The phenotype I will be describing is emerald og looking with long tapered wizard hat type buds ,frosty with ample tricomes an a sweet berry smell that has blue an black berry tones .In terms of medical applications I found this strain to be quite useful in helping my back pain from scoliosis an arthritis.I did find in a ten pack one phenotype that had a lemon berry smell an was perfect for day time use with a cerebral kick but most where more blue dominated an good for sleep an insomnia .In terms of growth she is excellent with outstanding vigor always one of my taller plants I have seen this lady grow over ten feet tall an need to be tied down .Also the stretch on this lady can be intense so training is a must if you have a roof she really doubles up .With great yields outstanding medical quality an exceptional bag appeal with a sweet berry nose a grower or consumer can't go wrong with dinafem blue kush .

With buds as big as football's ,blue kush thrived in organic soil with homemade teas .
20181007_085536.jpg
20181007_085441.jpg
20181002_120936.jpg

:drool: :d5: ..Dank my man, nice report! Buds and conc.'s look stellar- :thumbsup: ...duly noted on her mold resistance and such... I may have to rotate her in over MoB one year for restocking on berry goodness! When did she finish for you?
...I have a couple Dinafems to run next year :woohoo1:...gotta get that Strawberry Amnesia out, and that killer pineapple-stanky PAK too,... maybe a bit of risk there, but she's fast so I think I'll be OK,..so worth it if that aroma comes through!
:pass: :slap: Cheers Dank!

:drool: :d5: ..Dank my man, nice report! Buds and conc.'s look stellar- :thumbsup: ...duly noted on her mold resistance and such... I may have to rotate her in over MoB one year for restocking on berry goodness! When did she finish for you?
...I have a couple Dinafems to run next year :woohoo1:...gotta get that Strawberry Amnesia out, and that killer pineapple-stanky PAK too,... maybe a bit of risk there, but she's fast so I think I'll be OK,..so worth it if that aroma comes through!
:pass: :slap: Cheers Dank!
Thanks very much friend ,most phenos are done by October 1st taking after the blueberry this years took the longest at 0ct 15 an definitely isn't the norm .This one had more of an emerald og grow style with the conical wizard hat buds but the flavor that developed out of the cure was all berry sweetness complete with the euphoria that berry strains are known an makes them quite famous .Most phenotypes produce the rock hard cone shaped bud with flavors of lemon an berry .An that flavor comes through in the hash as well.

thanks for the report, much appreciated!
No problem an thanks for stopping in friend .I plan on doing a whole greenhouse grown an smoked series .Some of the strains I have grown have been documented very lil or poorly done.

Back