Reaction score
Hey guys this will be my first grow journal on this site. Never posted online before. I've done about 6 auto grows mainly white widow and did 2 dark devil grows...and a train wreck grow all came out better then expected. Haven't seen any blue berry domina auto grows so seeds went into the zip block about half hour hopefully they will be ready in the next 72 hours!!! Please subscribe to follow!

For the LED growers I sadly have to bump from my 450w and 300w LEDs to just my 300 watt (it fell and broke) never done 3 plants with just the 300watt will 3 plants be good under that or should I over night another 450? I can't find a good answer.

Hey guys this will be my first grow journal on this site. Never posted online before. I've done about 6 auto grows mainly white widow and did 2 dark devil grows...and a train wreck grow all came out better then expected. Haven't seen any blue berry domina auto grows so seeds went into the zip block about half hour hopefully they will be ready in the next 72 hours!!! Please subscribe to follow!

For the LED growers I sadly have to bump from my 450w and 300w LEDs to just my 300 watt (it fell and broke) never done 3 plants with just the 300watt will 3 plants be good under that or should I over night another 450? I can't find a good answer.

Easy pal how’s things man[emoji41]are they 300w actual watts from the wall or does it run at
a lower wattage I’d check it mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back