Outdoor Blue Amnesia XXL

As far as I know autoflowering plants can take as much sun as they can get, so keep them under the sun permanently. Sun grown weed tastes so good, you should really plant some more if your summer is hot and sunny

Yeah, if everything goes well, sun is pretty nice till October, even half of October is good. I ordered 10x Auto Bubble from Female Seeds, and germed 4 of them, they will go on the same spot with Amnesia's and they will get aprox. 30-35 liters of nice soil :)

Yeah, if everything goes well, sun is pretty nice till October, even half of October is good. I ordered 10x Auto Bubble from Female Seeds, and germed 4 of them, they will go on the same spot with Amnesia's and they will get aprox. 30-35 liters of nice soil :)
I advise you to look for the breeders informations because I think 30ltr of soil for one autoflower plant is to much and this way you can save unnecessary costs. Dinafem for example tested their autoflowering strains and say 11ltr are enough for optimal results.

My super skunkies running in 13ltr pots, the big devils got 18 but I'll keep it between that.

I experienced that my autoflowering strains dont like much nutes in the beginning so I mixed my soil together with coco and perlites - they love it! Hope this helps you, I'm on your track here.

Happy growing!

I understand that, but at my grow spot, natural soil is too much on acid side, becouse of the pines growing in that area, and a lot of stones are underground, so I find a lot better to use a bit more soil than maybe fighting with some problems if roots hit bad soil or rocks.

I've also heard that they run great with 3 gallons of soil, but I like to be more safe than sorry :)

Today they are going down unfortunately. Weather is going to be bad for 2-3 days, and a lot of rain is predicted so I am not willing to take a risk and leave them on rain, in late flowering stage. Pictures when harvest is done coming soon :)

Anyone knows why is not possible for me to upload pictures? Plants are harvested, dried and I want to put my pictures, but upload just blocks.

Anyway, they yielded aprox. 20-25 grams each, and I am pretty dissapointed. Fortunately, it's very potent, and stash will last long, becouse I always roll with tobbaco, and don't put more than 0,3g in joint. Buds from 2 plants are fluffy, to medium fluffy, but fim-ed plant gave pretty dense buds. I don't know is it pheno or training, but there's difference.

Smoke report in short is that smoke is not harsh, and high is sometimes fast, and sometimes delayed for 10-15 minutes. When it gets you, you can pick what you want, if you want to go to bed, you will fall asleep, but if you want to do something, you can, becouse it doesn't get you couch-locked.

Conclusion is that they would probably yield much more if I transplanted them when they started to flower, but I wasn't able to, so they stunned most likely, and they ended being short, but smoke is potent and interesting :)

Back