Photoperiod Blackberry kush ilgm

Smart move buying the 650, Pepper.

All your buds will now be denser and bigger. Love my Rspec in flower, its hard to beat. Not the best in veg though, altho the penetration is great.

I’m absolutely loving HLG series I’ve got a 100 ,600 and the 650, temperatures and humidity easily managed on their own with just a little ventilation in the savings in power from the light and not having to coolthe room is big

I’m not sure exactly why I’d say it’s because I’ve had several opportunities to work with this strain and fine-tune my techniques with it. Holy crap the flavor on this is amazing more so than ever before and it’s so smooth it’s like breathing just air.
It’s been drying now for seven days I’m fine-tuning my manicure as I’m putting it in a turkey bag with a boveda pack 60%

Final weight 475 grams

Reactions: DCLXVI

DCLXVI

Over a pound! Nice job.
Not including the trim I use to bake with

Having a lot of fun sharing this strain with friends and family. Everyone says how smooth the smoke is. Normally when I smoke I get a tingle in my throat or it’ll be spicy some times but this strain is like your not even smoking just breathing. It’s the strangest thing. It has great smell to it, it does have a nice taste to it.all of the buds are just beautiful not a runt out of the lot

Doing my last grow with the last clone

Back