Lighting Black Friday!! Sale

As someone who uses a cheap led and hps, would the 2 pack suffice as a replacement for a closet that has two 150 watt hps and a small vipre spectre led?
How small is that closet? Seems like a lot of light in there. How are you managing the heat? On paper the 2 cobs would be less light than this setup. If your doing well with things now I’d consider 3 cobs which will most likely be more light depending on that vipers wattage. You will cut temps by atleast 50% too.

How small is that closet? Seems like a lot of light in there. How are you managing the heat? On paper the 2 cobs would be less light than this setup. If your doing well with things now I’d consider 3 cobs which will most likely be more light depending on that vipers wattage. You will cut temps by atleast 50% too.
I'll have to measure it to be honest as I've got no idea. It's just a regular two sliding doors coat closet in my apartment. Heat management I've got a carbon filter / inline fan venting out the top, but it's not very efficient. I'll be moving to a 3x3 or 4x4 grow space in the next 7-8 months however, so it seems maybe four would be the best replacement?

I'll have to measure it to be honest as I've got no idea. It's just a regular two sliding doors coat closet in my apartment. Heat management I've got a carbon filter / inline fan venting out the top, but it's not very efficient. I'll be moving to a 3x3 or 4x4 grow space in the next 7-8 months however, so it seems maybe four would be the best replacement?

2 would most likely replace what you have and then some. If you are planning to upgrade then it makes the most sense to go with the 4 cob offer.

Back