Lighting Black Friday!! Sale

BigSm0

C O B S H O P . N E T
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
cobshop.net
More of a thank you than a sale. The support from friends and family here on Afn is something I never dreamed of.

There will be a 10% off sale including all items on the site. The 2&4 cob packs will continue to ship free.

2 pack, 255-10% 229.50 shipped -114.75 per cob
4 pack, 499-10% 450 shipped -112.50 per cob

Direct payments do receive an additional discount.

These are complete lights that are ready to hang any where and in any configuration. Ideal for any space or for supplimental lighting. Now more than ever efficient lighting is easier to own. These are also version 6, 90cri citizen 1812’s that are more efficient with better heat dissipation then the 1212’s as there are 74 more dies per cob driven 350ma less to achieve the same wattage.

Sale starts at midnight EST 11/23/17 and ends when I fall asleep 11/24/17.

What does this mean? I'm looking to purchase 4 of the diy cob's durring the sale. Thanks again for the discount.
There is a big shipping discount on the almost complete if more than 2 are purchased. The direct payment would be if payment was sent through PayPal friends and family. This is for an additional 5% off.

oh my B day is coming up on the 28th.lol Im still gonna get another four of these some day soon. before the next year most likely to pop this winter grow a little more.Nice Thank you Sale too bro!!
My man, hows things going with the first set of 4? It’s been awhile.

Back