Photoperiod Bixit learns to grow. Indoor QB LED.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blueberry OG
Welcome to my learning experience :baked:

Decided to make a new thread for my photo Blueberry OG, and any upcoming grows.
As i'm currently on my 3rd ever grow, i feel it's time to move in with the big boys :crying:

I originally popped this bean with 3 others and thought all of them were Autos.
She got around 75 days of veg, and is now at day 120(45F).
I did all kinds of LST, topping and even tried FIMMING to keep her nice and low while i waited for the autos to finish. You can check my signature if you wanna see this girls earlier life and the autos.
Safe to say it was a small harvest with many fuckups on my end, and also that hellish summer this year took a toll.
Always open to suggestions on areas i can improve and learn more!

The Setup:

Tent: Secret Jardin 100x100x200cm | 3.3x3.3x6.5ft.
Light: HLG 260w XW QB LED 3000k.
Light Schedule: 18/6 - 12/12.
Ventilation: 125mm exhaust fan with speed control and temp sensor + 2 small fans for circulation.
Soil: Plagron Lightmix + Plagron Batmix.
Pot: 18L | 4.7 gallon AirPot.
Water PH: 6.2-6.8.
PPM: Currently feeding 1000-1300ppm
Nutrients: Biobizz Grow/Bloom/TopMax/Alg-A-Mic, PlantMagic CalMag+, Epsom Salt (foliar) and Molasses.
Temps Day: 20-27c (24c average) | 68-80f (75f average).
Temps Night: 18-23c (20c average) | 64-73f (68f average).
Humidity: 40-60%.
Climate Control: AC and humidifier/dehumidifer keeping temp at 22-24c and humidity at 50% stable.

These are recent temps etc.. She had a much harder life the first 2 months when i didnt have AC or humidity control. Was also running with a 250w HPS to begin with.

Have also had my first pest problem ever this grow... Been dealing with gnats on and off since about day 30. I have tried yellow sticky traps, glass with vinegar, beneficial nematodes and DE.
THESE FUCKERS JUST KEEP RESPAWNING.
Safe to say the airpot is not excellent when you get gnats... They fly into all the holes around the pot and fuck your shit up.
Before the next grow i am bleaching everything and trying out a DWC setup.

Now onto the pictures! :woohoo1:

Yes, she is a bit pale. I am a chronic underfeeder :crying:
I'm learning tho! After getting an EC/PPM meter it has been a lot easier to see how little i was actually feeding her.

Last edited:
hmm a smidge pale,but would you rather go the other way and have burnt tips ? i think not :thumbsup: a minor detail that will get ironed out in comming grows.
building buds and looking good:smoking:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

hmm a smidge pale,but would you rather go the other way and have burnt tips ? i think not :thumbsup: a minor detail that will get ironed out in comming grows.
building buds and looking good:smoking:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Haha yeah, strange how all my plants turn lime in mid/end of flower...
We will see how it goes in the next grow with DWC and an EC meter at hand :woohoo1:
Thanks! looks like i will get a bit more from this one than my other plants this run.

Aww fungus gnats are a biiih! I wish I knew of a good trap. That's guaranteed to work apple cider vinegar. Will attract them from my experience you probably need to mix something in the vinegar. That will kill them an the vinegar can bait them.

Aww fungus gnats are a biiih! I wish I knew of a good trap. That's guaranteed to work apple cider vinegar. Will attract them from my experience you probably need to mix something in the vinegar. That will kill them an the vinegar can bait them.
They sure are! Ye i mean they fly into the glass and sticky traps, but somehow they never get wiped out completely. Had the most success with beneficial nematodes, which cleared them out for a week or 2, but the fuckers came right back. Too bad nematodes are so expensive...

Little update on Blueberry OG, day 124(49F)

Took her out of the tent for the first time in a while and snagged some pictures.
Also decided to do some trimming, cause there were just leaves upon leaves covering the entire canopy, pushing into buds etc.
Got a little worried about potential mold happening some places.

Really astounded at the size of these buds compared to my previous plants.
With the size of my current tent i think i will be doing 2x photoperiods at a time in DWC from now on.
Autos are fun, but i'm looking to get some bigger harvests going to make oil/tinctures etc.

Bud photoshoot of Blueberry OG at day 129 (54F) :yay:

Dag 129 54F (8).png

Dag 129 54F (19).png

Dag 129 54F (29).png

Dag 129 54F.png

Back