Outdoor Big problem Help needed

sorry if im rude, im very upset with those bastards
thanks to the community

Inviato dal mio FEVER utilizzando Tapatalk
I didn't see any insults fratello, perhaps it is better to say responsibility, not fault. Just remember WE are NOT THEM. Positivity can lead to solutions. Multiple sites, multiple plants, guerilla. The only way is to press forward. Good luck this season, as I see it, there's at least 4 months left

i plan at this point to use pots with some good soil, soil like foxfarm

That post is not insult-someone probably saw you or your tracks,that is 90% accurate.Im a guerilla grower also and i grow every year but never on the same place two years in a row.How could that post be a insult?

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk

That post is not insult-someone probably saw you or your tracks,that is 90% accurate.Im a guerilla grower also and i grow every year but never on the same place two years in a row.How could that post be a insult?

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći Tapatalk
A old lady saw me I think because I'm here on the spot and saw a granny

Inviato dal mio SM-T719 utilizzando Tapatalk

hi to all, today i went to the spot and someone found and kill my plant
fuck guys, im destroyed
i have a question for u guys:. I have a new safe spot, did u guys think that im still in time for make a new auto growing?
some strains advise?
please help me

Sorry to hear, amico.
Give it another try, in a new site.

yes, ill do autofreshcandy

i plan at this point to use pots with some good soil, soil like foxfarm

Make sure you do your research on foxfarm soil before buying...seems quite a few are seeing far too low ph right out of the bag. I use promix Hp and its an awesome medium.

Cavolo, perché non mi hai @? Mi dispiace le tue piante sono andate...cosa fai adesso?

Unless your local soil is bad Id avoid growing guerilla in pots. Way too many trips back and forth, significantly increases risk... 1 visit every other weeks is max I like and when I know they are going good and have local vegetation beat, 1 / month is more typical.

Sorry for the misfortune that befell your plants. Choosing the right strain and best timing in season for this chosen strain is very important. First, if this incident happened recently, you are much more in time to catch up with outdoor grow. I think to start off in Spring is the surest bet for you. Those who are starting their marijuana garden with seeds should begin in the spring. The flowering period should occur after the summer solstice, in which the plant begins using its energy to make flowers rather than for its vegetative growth. Depending on where you are in the world, the springtime will be a different month in the year. However, it is important to make sure that the cold nights are behind you and that the nights are getting shorter. If you live in warm-temperate or hot regions, temperatures will be high enough and growing seasons long enough to allow a much wider range of strains to be grown, including hazes and other long-flowering strains. Strains to go for are White Skunk feminized, Mexican Sativa feminized, Hindu Kush Automatic, White Skunk, Super Skunk feminized, California Indica Feminzed, etc.

Back