Outdoor Big Devil #2, BlueBerry OUT/INdoor grow, any tips?

L

LebluntJames

hi guys :thumbs:
im gonna be growing outdoors for the first time. wish me luck...
i got 5 big devils #2 and one Blue Berry and im also planning on taking them indoors since here in south cali we only get 14/15 hours of sunlight. so i wanted like 3/4 hours of artificial light to add cause i heard it can reduce yield, im also gonna grow ORGANIC. As much as possible....
I still need to germ the seeds but i wanna hurry cause time doesn't wait. I would really appreciate any help, advice. especially someone who's grown these strains before. Pretty much, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? :smokebuds:

Anyone know any supper cropping that's effective on autos? LST? FIM?

A soil Mix would help too.....? Im sorry if im asking 420 questions im just trying to do a really good job. :) thanks again fellas

what up im in the vally 209cali i was guna doin same shyt you said about 3/4 artificial light....dont do it i fucked up by doing that autos dont like the swititch trust me as for soil i use fox farm ocean forest (alot of people say not to but if you do the reaserch the fox farm company in the out here in da west mixs there soil diffrent...start with 1 gallon pots with ffof soil then transplant to 3gallow with ffhf soil it works real good

im glad you warned me! :) ok i'll use it. can i get it at a hydroponic store? or do i have to order it? oh and when should i transplant from the 3 gl to the 5gl? thanks for your answers.
what strains have you grown? im about to grow some big devil #2 maybe 5 if they all sprout and 1 Blueberry.

oh and what's been your best yield? i've heard autos don't give out much but this big devil's description says 50- 350 gr per plant, i'm aiming for at least 100gr per plant that would be a dream come true.

It's best to either do inside or out, not mix the two. You'll end up stressing the plants. I think your figures on yield are a bit high. This being your first run with them you should be doing backflips if you get 50g a plant.

yeah i heard... im just gonna grow outdoors guys, i will be happy with whatever i get. the more the merrier, tho :toke:
i have a question for you mr piggy, have you ever tried any supper cropping on autos before? i'd like to hear some tips on that. thanks for the heads up mr.

if you got space nd and can wait to crop till oct get photos but if you got lil space or mid size space go autos...i did 12week autos last year out doors nd pulld about a q.p a plant nd pulld about 3poundz off a photo outdoorz...if you do indoors i'd do autos with 16x1000whps lights photo i would average about a pound a light so about 16 pounds in 3 1/2month(6weeks veg-8weeks flower) compaird to autos (easy Ryder) for the same 16 lights i pulld about 25poundz in 8 weeks almost 50pound by the time photos finish one the only down fall is it aint as good but if you figuer isold my photos to blue sky for 3,500$ a pound its only like 57,000$ but the autos went for 2,200 for about 50 iz about 110$ so if you in it for the money theres a good brake down you decide

if you got space nd and can wait to crop till oct get photos but if you got lil space or mid size space go autos...i did 12week autos last year out doors nd pulld about a q.p a plant nd pulld about 3poundz off a photo outdoorz...if you do indoors i'd do autos with 16x1000whps lights photo i would average about a pound a light so about 16 pounds in 3 1/2month(6weeks veg-8weeks flower) compaird to autos (easy Ryder) for the same 16 lights i pulld about 25poundz in 8 weeks almost 50pound by the time photos finish one the only down fall is it aint as good but if you figuer isold my photos to blue sky for 3,500$ a pound its only like 57,000$ but the autos went for 2,200 for about 50 iz about 110$ so if you in it for the money theres a good brake down you decide.Smoking

wow you can tell im high sorry for going totaly off subject idrifted off...ilove weed

Grow -ops, you really need to use punctuation. That's almost completely illegible :/

I've never tried any super cropping on autos as stressing them is a big no-no. Autos only have a very short time to vege then switch no matter what, this makes their vege time extremely important. Stress stalls them and there's no recovery time so they stay stunted. Someone may drop in that's tried super cropping and say different, but I usually just let them do their thing.

Back