Indoor Big Bang Auto GHC Seeds

912GreenSkell, that means a lot from you. Once I get some outside space, we will battle.

Just noticed your location...you would own me on location alone!!(South Cali vs North Canada...lol)

Just noticed your location...you would own me on location alone!!(South Cali vs North Canada...lol)
It is excellent weather down here, but with autos you can do some impressive stuff during the summer. I assume at least. Once I finish my current lease, I see a place with a nice secluded yard in my future. I want to try deep water culture in a storage tote I keep in the ground. That way it keeps that nice even soil temperature.

I am going to have to go after Waira, is what you are saying? Pretty sure he is in SoCal.

It is excellent weather down here, but with autos you can do some impressive stuff during the summer. I assume at least. Once I finish my current lease, I see a place with a nice secluded yard in my future. I want to try deep water culture in a storage tote I keep in the ground. That way it keeps that nice even soil temperature.

Yeah autos can do well around here, but early photos rule supreme. The main issue here is unpredictable june weather, where we often see multiple frosts. For the outdoor autos the early frosts can hurt overall production.

I am going to have to go after Waira, is what you are saying? Pretty sure he is in SoCal.

Now that's not to say I would back down from the challenge! We'll really have to see how the DP XXL auto's perform in my situation next summer.(running 4 of them next season Auto ultimate, Auto Xtreme, Auto Daiquiri Lime and either Auto Euphoria, Auto Colorado Cookies or Brooklyn Sunrise hard to pick the last one!!)

Reactions: baj
Frost in June? That sounds terrible. I like the cold, but Canada is another thing. I will probable do a photo grow to avoid the hottest hours of the day during late summer here. What do you plan on growing for photos? I might have something similar on hand.

WP_20151204_08_42_11_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20151204_08_42_28_Pro[1].jpg

@SporsNads, thank you. This is why I am going to start documenting a lot of Green House Company strains. They get the worst wrap around here. Just wait until I drop some King's Kush, Super Lemon Haze and Super Critical. The smell is better than the looks on this strain. When it finishes I will take some HD pics with non LED lighting. I just will not interrupt the light schedule for glam shots.

Will be good to see mate. I like the looks of alot of their strains but tend to stay away because of the bad rep lol

Back