Indoor Big Bang Auto GHC Seeds

Reaction score
This strain has been so fast and easy. It has recently began to develop tricombs and smell. It has the best floral sweet scent. I have been using the General Hydroponics Maxi series and Koolbloom boosters. Armor Si and Hydroguard round out my additive line up. The first is silica supplement and the later is beneficial bacterial. The silica is added at a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon the entire grow. I have been running a deep water culture set up. I run the grow formula at a dilution of 700-800ppm for the first reservoir mix. My tap water has a hard rating of 440 or so. There is a nutrient solution change every ten days. The ph is kept at a range of 5-6.5, where I bring it back down and let it climb back up and repeat. I do a 1/2 and 1/2 of grow and bloom formula at the first sign of flowering and add a 1/4 teaspoon liquid Koolbloom per gallon. After that nutrient change I went full Maxi bloom and 1/2 teaspoon Koolbloom per gallon at 1100-1200 solution strength. On the 11th of November I began to add the Koolbloom ripening formula and the liquid Koolbloom together. The liquid is fulvic acid and vitamins that increase budding spots. The dry ripening formula is for swelling and finishing. It has some stress inducing component that makes it finish with everything it has. The dry is added the last 2-4 weeks of bloom. It has been getting a 600watt Apollo Horticulture LED panel to itself. It has an actual power draw of 350+ - a few watts. I have done no pinching or feming. I simple tipped it on its side to grow away from a giant photo period that is in the same tent. Will be blooming the purple paralysis as soon as big bang finishes up. Still trying to find earlier pictures of it. I will upload those if I can get them. She stands about 4 feet tall too.
WP_20151110_07_35_09_Pro[1].jpg
WP_20151110_19_37_09_Pro[2].jpg
WP_20151110_19_37_16_Pro[2].jpg

Last edited:
Me either. I have King's Kush and Super Lemon Haze seeds that are hopefully going to fit in my five foot tall tent. I feel like everyone around hear talks shit about Green House company, yet grow and smoke their strains like white widow and Jack Herrer.

Back