Photography Best of 6, vote to choose my final pic for the BOM

Spanglish

Certified Rambler
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
White Crack and Alien Vs Triangle
Went a bit crazy and took so many pics in the last week on my Deep Blue C that i am now having a nightmare choosing her final pic for the BOM, so far have managed to get it down from about 30 to 6 and am stuck there.

So thought what better way to decide than have a bit of fun and put it to the good folks of AFN, not that i think it will give me much more of a chance looking at the lineup so far, but hey want her looking her best ;)

That bottom right pic jumps right out me. Beautiful girl bro

Thanks bro, just could not make up my mind but that was one of the 3 main ones i kept coming back to.

Just had a bowl of fresh dried uncured now, and is still a bit flavorless but still hits hard like i expect DBC to do, and more than happy from a 1L pot ;)

Thanks bro, just could not make up my mind but that was one of the 3 main ones i kept coming back to.

Just had a bowl of fresh dried uncured now, and is still a bit flavorless but still hits hard like i expect DBC to do, and more than happy from a 1L pot ;)
That's a beefy nugget from a 1ltr pot man, you must do alot of watering

Nice to meet you and thanks for the vote and kind words @NomadicRasta (love the name).

Looking like a tie so far with a couple of days to go ;)

Back