Laughing Hyena Seeds Beaver Genetics Grow&show 2021

:drool::bravo:I see a ton of goodness going down here folks- :wiz: ... Fine looking ladiez all over the joint!
Can you offer up some aroma reports for us please? This is good info for the breeder too, and may help dial in the next F-generation better...:thanks::greenthumb:

Harvest of the Lil'MOB Star @beavergenetics . You know you need to get more of this seed to market!
Wow, those two are from Phat-City my man- :d5:... Is it the lighting, or did you get some light color on them?

I see they did some nice stacking, #2 pretty foxy in a good way.... That would be the Blue Dream's Haze side making a show!
the aroma spread has been pretty broad, no surprise considering the wild mix assembled in this cross. My petite expressed more MoB than most; berry/fruity, something close to red licorice in there too... Solid potency! :baked:
Earlier I beggared them to make more- :rofl:... maybe maybe this year, Spring-Summer?

@beavergenetics --- once again, more please! Time for some S1 fun- :woohoo1:

LilMoBStar---> finger sniffin' good aroma, strong hitter, nice balanced high, good for nearly anytime!
lmstr 1.jpg
lmstr 2.jpg

My 2 ladies are giving off a earthy citrusy smell when I open the door. If you rub a stem and smell your fingers it's a very citrus smell with a very slight skunk aroma

Couple bud pics... Sorry they're kind of crappy shots but can't get the damn camera to co-operate properly :doh:

Got thrown for a loop after I harvested and had to leave them hanging far too long so they ended up extra dry and crispy :sad: Still 1/2 a plant left to go :rofl:

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.JPG
Untitled-4.jpg

Not this time :crying: They have like 0% and will crumble to dust if holding them too tight :cuss: I'll get them up there again slowly but still a pain even having to do it lol

Same thing happened to me last harvest. Heat kicked on and lopped off humidity way too fast. Ended up having to cookiefy it!

Overdrying happens as a fact of farming. I just put the bud in the Grove Bag with a Boost 62/Boveda 62 and a little hygrometer close the bag and wait until the little hygrometer reads ~60 - 61%. Take out the hygrometer and heat seal the bag. Curing time starts now. This has worked well for me. I don't tell my friends and they don't have a clue. It happens the other way also. Some bud just stays wet when all signs look otherwise. I always check each bag with a hygrometer before I heat seal.

Final dry weights for Sorbet Dream girls #1&2
4471A50E-F262-4E89-AD33-5D11EC5F8981.jpeg
C687DCF7-5AB5-42B9-9AF7-0BBA2AD44F50.jpeg
A919DE57-5E0B-49B5-A7C6-6288DBFA60F0.jpeg

#1 weight is 62g
#2 weight is 54g
Total dry weight for both is 116g of rock hard buds
Aroma is sweet earthy citrus candy, lemon heads candy, underlying fresh berries.

Today is day 89 & 73 (for younger plant)

Photos here were taken on Day 85; just couldn't get my post together. I'm just waiting to see a few ambers before I start chopping. Don't mind the mess - working on trimming out lots of those dead or dying leaves.

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg

Back