Eyes on Fire

Guy Smiley
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
yes
High guys n Gals,

Wanted to say firstly @Biotabs F69 Thank you VERY VERY much for hosting a great test. although I added a lil too much Mycotrex,but imho it'll be fine...? :)

I have 68Litres of soil in 6 3 gallon pots(cloth). had my soil at medium strength cut in half. so its a light mix indeed. so Im really looking forward to seeing how these ladies do. I have 3 Skunk and 3 Cheese Seeds from @Zambeza Seeds Thank you EVER so much as well for the chance to run these WITH the Bio tabs test. been looking forward to this for a bit now. Thank you everyone. I soaked the six beans now an hour ago now(more like 30 minutes LOL) and ill be sowing tomorrow afternoon time frame. 1/2 inch in the seedling mix and tiered four of them. and 2 I did not. seedling mix in the center just because I was a slight bit low on soil. the seedling mix allowed me to raise the total level in the pot. so thats what I did.

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
015.JPG
014.JPG
025.JPG
View attachment 709640
036.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG
043.JPG
044.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG

Just wanted to let you guys know that I had the Bio Tabs at 10cm instead of 5cm. the eatspoons and other things didnt seem exactly easy to follow for start up imo. but I re did them at 4.5cm to maybe 6.5cm respectively. then tiered five cups up top instead of four.watered them in with water only.

once the pot dries out and the sprout is maybe five days old to not much more than a week i plan on watering them in with the soaking or drench solution they mention made from the Bacatrex and the organatrex as well i think? since most all the videos deal with clone/cuttings/transplanting and so on. ZERO seed instruction. but fortunately I know how Tabs and the like work.so that should be fine. if not I would certainyl like to know about it ASAP..:) Thanks! :)

Thanks bro! :) well, had many days waited on these seeds. sowed them some days back and got two sprouts. one skunk...one cheese. I planted three of each. one other cheese was up but was done from the word go.like two others I scooped out. fizzled out and spun out. and it was MY seedling mix so to avoid any germing issues.or so I thought LOL so ill be soaking others to replace these losses tonight and sowing tomorrow afternoon or dinner time.prolly a cpl mephisto and Stone's gear LOL go figure right?!lol we'll see what I got. I have a few I need to run anyways. OHHHHH SOUR LIVERS WEEEEEEE!! :D

102.JPG
103.JPG

LMAO Do It ;) Im doing it LOL! ripped most of the seedling up since they were pretty well duds. shame to say actually but thats how it goes sometimes. But I soaked a bunch of seeds AND Im low on MY soil mix ,soooo ill cut it in half and use the bio tabs on many. so I really hope they work or Im gonna be really bummed LOL! Do It LOL! still have the two. 1 of each still. so we'll see. adding MORE to the test however. dont see why that would be an issue..? :)

002.JPG
001.JPG

Back