Indoor Baby Bruce Banner

I'd say you are in the 2-3 week window. Have you got an electronic microscope? Mine made all the difference for me. It plugs into my laptop and I can zoom in on the trichomes and actually see how far along they are. I could not use the handheld loupe. Too old, too shaky, eyes terrible, etc etc.... ~$30 USB microscope? Perfection.

SingleShot0001.jpg

I personally have the "Plugable USB Microscope"

The little flexible arm doesn't work that great but I zip tied the actual camera part to a microphone stand to hold it still. There is a plastic clip that has standard 1/4" photography threads so you can also use a tripod if you already have one. I do like that once it's plugged into a laptop, which yes you have to have your computer nearby, it's easy to see the image on the screen. You can also hit a button on the screen to take the image instead of tapping the camera itself. At 200x the wobble from poking the cam is visible blur.

The one I bought:

Amazon product

Yep, I tried one of those. I am not steady enough by any means. Heh, once I got down nice and close I couldn't hold the branch, the loupe, and myself and still make a reasonable guess as to the colors I was seeing. Good luck with it.

Good Morning All

Day 51 and cruising right along. I did up her feed of MegaCrop from 4.5 grams to grams of MegaCrop and 1/2 grams of Bud explosion this past Thursday
38B52B5F-80D5-4045-94D4-C556DCB9BF0B.jpeg

Back