Indoor Baby Bruce Banner

I’m not sure how late my in flower @MrAutoGrower . The breeder says 10-12 weeks from seed to harvest so next Friday is 70 days so we shall see

DOnt listen to breeders. Impossible to estimate how long they take. Everyone uses different pot sizes, different medium, different plant size and has a different environment. My plants usually go around 90+ days. It really depends on so many factors. Best way is to record the weeks of flower, and keep an eye on the trichomes. Do you have a microscope or anything ? @420autoflower advised me to flower them for 60 days minimum around two year back and now I won’t go back to harvesting before then. I don’t go against his advice. Anything he has advised me in the past has been spot on and I’ve seen the differences for myself. 60 day flower minimum for me for sure. If it’s approaching 70 days then according to the numbers you’d have like 10 days of veg which is off. If you know how much veg time you had, you will be able to tell how long in flower they are. I’d give them an extra week or two bro. Two week min I reckon. But you won’t know until you check those trichs. Good luck bro

Last edited:
Good Morning All!

Today the lady is on Day 65 and going strong. Trichs are still mostly clear as far as I can tell @Auto Tay @DCLXVI @Bill.de.Cat @Don't Fear the Reefer @CannabisMingus @leaff @MrAutoGrower
CB542B75-37E8-45AC-89AD-961D85C79770.jpeg
CBD8FD63-A2D3-404E-A1A8-0EFB44B03342.jpeg
CBD8FD63-A2D3-404E-A1A8-0EFB44B03342.jpeg

Back