I got the quik critical, blue widow, blueberry cookies, ocean grown cookies, white cheese auto all dinafems then Humboldt blue dream auto, bubba kush auto, chocolope photo and hopefully the new sugar breath. All going to battle April 17th lol. Ill tag you in once i get started. Thats a trip u say because something been calling me toward the forum stomper. I better check it out. You know i grew a mephisto chem city blues thats floating around in one of 420 magazines issues. Was about 3 or 4 years ago. Lol tripped me out when someone showed me
Yea dude if you haven't grown the forum stomper you have to try it. It's smell is unlike anything I've had. I still have a ounce in a mason jar that's been curing for over a year it's my special occasion weed. That and my girl scout cookies from autoseeds. The forum stomper is very underrated bc the names not super appealing. It's a little harder to grow than most. Aphids got my last one and it devastated me. I gotta get more. Blows the double grape,white crack and forgotten cookies out of the water. I still get requests for it all the time.

Guess I'll add my current gorilla glue growing right now on this thread as well I'll do pics tonight she's getting really big ima have my hands full with this one.

Back