Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Reaction score
This is my review of the strains ive grown so far from autoseeds. Gorilla glue gets 9/10 great hearty strain very strong and potent easy to grow but needs good flowering nutes to support the plants big heavy buds.Trans siberian 8/10 easy to grow strong potent plant but smaller in stature and needs lst to get a good harvest. Dreamberry Is a 9.5/10 only bc of the smaller yeild but the plant is beautiful and very top quality smoke definatly my favorite so far. Pineapple punch 8/10 good all around plant easy to grow big yeild and strong potency. Ultra lemon haze 9/10 very elegant plant but very tall and is hard to manage in a smaller grow space even with LST. But All strains are very very stable ive grown several of each strain and its easy to get a feel for each plants needs after the first bc they grow the same way. Next is autopounder ,girlscout cookies, and sucker punch ill keep posting reviews. Any questions on these strains feel free to ask any advise on them ive got a very good baseline on what each plant needs to reach its full potential.

Nice man I'm doing their girl scout cookies now, she is a late blooming short bush so far. But loads of viable colas. Berry Ryder, nice yield medium height really stoned buzz. Lovely smell. Doing pineapple punch in my 2 litre bottle challenge. I have sucker punch, dream berry and ultra lemon haze to grow. I find them to be a great breeder, easy delivery and purchase, stable genetics, excellent germination rates and the freebies are all autos [emoji3]
Let me know how you get on with the others.
This is my review of the strains ive grown so far from autoseeds. Gorilla glue gets 9/10 great hearty strain very strong and potent easy to grow but needs good flowering nutes to support the plants big heavy buds.Trans siberian 8/10 easy to grow strong potent plant but smaller in stature and needs lst to get a good harvest. Dreamberry Is a 9.5/10 only bc of the smaller yeild but the plant is beautiful and very top quality smoke definatly my favorite so far. Pineapple punch 8/10 good all around plant easy to grow big yeild and strong potency. Ultra lemon haze 9/10 very elegant plant but very tall and is hard to manage in a smaller grow space even with LST. But All strains are very very stable ive grown several of each strain and its easy to get a feel for each plants needs after the first bc they grow the same way. Next is autopounder ,girlscout cookies, and sucker punch ill keep posting reviews. Any questions on these strains feel free to ask any advise on them ive got a very good baseline on what each plant needs to reach its full potential.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Nice man I'm doing their girl scout cookies now, she is a late blooming short bush so far. But loads of viable colas. Berry Ryder, nice yield medium height really stoned buzz. Lovely smell. Doing pineapple punch in my 2 litre bottle challenge. I have sucker punch, dream berry and ultra lemon haze to grow. I find them to be a great breeder, easy delivery and purchase, stable genetics, excellent germination rates and the freebies are all autos [emoji3]
Let me know how you get on with the others.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
I agree with the statement that they are a great breeder with stable genetics and great customer service. When you grow the dreamberry be very carefull with nutes if any at all she is extremely nute sensitive and needs alot of airation to the roots as well. The ultra lemon is the tallest auto ive grown even though they dont advertise it as a auto i didnt have to change light cycles to get her to flower. I lowered the temp at night for a week and that seemed to do the trick but boy is she tall even with my LST. You gotta try their gorilla glue version its very very strong and the buds are absolutely covered in trichs. heres a pic of my last gorilla grow
20180527_212315.jpg
20180527_212429.jpg
20180527_212521.jpg

I agree with the statement that they are a great breeder with stable genetics and great customer service. When you grow the dreamberry be very carefull with nutes if any at all she is extremely nute sensitive and needs alot of airation to the roots as well. The ultra lemon is the tallest auto ive grown even though they dont advertise it as a auto i didnt have to change light cycles to get her to flower. I lowered the temp at night for a week and that seemed to do the trick but boy is she tall even with my LST. You gotta try their gorilla glue version its very very strong and the buds are absolutely covered in trichs. heres a pic of my last gorilla growView attachment 922227 View attachment 922228 View attachment 922229
@faded187
This was my 1st gorilla glue from autoseeds back when I had the little tent. I did pretty good for using black gold soil and a 5 gallon pail lol.

Nice!! So the dreamberry is nute sensitive. After seeing missuniverse i want one lol. I smoking fast buds gorilla right now and burnt out as shit. Smoked almost 182 grams already lmao. Only strain right now. Loved it for couple weeks. Ulh looks appealing too

Nice!! So the dreamberry is nute sensitive. After seeing missuniverse i want one lol. I smoking fast buds gorilla right now and burnt out as shit. Smoked almost 182 grams already lmao. Only strain right now. Loved it for couple weeks. Ulh looks appealing too
Have you ever had their suckerpunch

I got dinafem and Humboldt sponsoring right now but if i go with autoseeds thats what i was goin with was the sucker punch and ulh. But i prolly gonna get off the list. To much for me, the growing part is nothin its the struggle to type each letter 1 at a time and find proper words to say in the journals lol. Im not what you call a word savy people person lmao

Yea dude their suckerpunch is no joke. Strongest autoflowering strain I've ever had. And the second one being mephisto forum stomper. If you've never grown their strains I'd go with suckerpunch and their GSC strains. I'd like to try Humboldt seeds. I've been to Humboldt county a few times to smuggle back some kush clones. The people that grow there have the best Kush strains I've ever seen.

I got the quik critical, blue widow, blueberry cookies, ocean grown cookies, white cheese auto all dinafems then Humboldt blue dream auto, bubba kush auto, chocolope photo and hopefully the new sugar breath. All going to battle April 17th lol. Ill tag you in once i get started. Thats a trip u say because something been calling me toward the forum stomper. I better check it out. You know i grew a mephisto chem city blues thats floating around in one of 420 magazines issues. Was about 3 or 4 years ago. Lol tripped me out when someone showed me

Back