Tyler_Durden88

It's all about the Trichomes
Reaction score
Im making this thread for Growers who grow autoseeds strains and are looking to show off and give feedback and opinions on their strains. I have alot of autoseeds grows under my belt and theres only a couple strains of theirs I havent grown yet. So show what ya got and keep negative comments to yourself.

Forgot I made this thread here's a couple pics of my girl scout cookies looking delicious. As far as the girl scout head to head mephisto forgotten cookies and autoseeds girl scout cookies. I like autoseeds the best. It was very very very close bc both average yield was around the same and potency was around the same but in the end it came down to which one represented the original strain better and autoseeds did that better in my opinion. The forgotten cookies had more sour diesel characteristics than girl scout. Both strains are awesome though. They will both be a constant sight in my grow.
@Need4Weed
@Ripper
@lunarman
@Autoseeds.com
@Mizzo81
@MissUniverse
15482861784741355221812.jpg
1548286119560863424232.jpg
1548286152108419904934.jpg

Screenshot_20190120-011107.png

Last edited:
Sorry to see that this thread has so few entries.
I'll be starting a 4 different strain Autoseeds grow in a week or two.
I've seen a lot of good reviews here and elsewhere.

I forgot i made this thread i got 10+ autoseeds strains growing right now my glue is getting big i just defioliated her again and all my suckerpunchs and growing great very strong genetics. My ULH is a freak of nature and my girl scout is looking very promising. Also my purple stilton is coming into veg. Ill go take some pics and post them in a hour.

Nice pics Tyler, I ordered 6 girl scout cookies from Autoseeds they said that they will send 1 sucker punch with the order. Had to convert british pound money to usa wow they have a strong pound. Aprox. 58 british pound is aprox. 72 us dollars. When I get them going I will post.

Back