AutoPots: Soil, Maybe Amended with Coco? Megacrop with Drip Clean in Res?

Just be careful, these 2 ladies grew way bigger than expected haha. View attachment 1231668View attachment 1231669View attachment 1231670
:drool:Very nice setup, and nice result. Autopots do tend to grow them big...
:biggrin:

I honestly don't measure ppm. So far my results have been great. In veg I ran up to 5g/gallon MC and would add 1.2 -1.5 grams of Cal Mag Pro. Once bloom started, I slowly backed down MC to 2g/gallon, kept the cal mag pro the same and slowly introduced BE or Bud Explosion. Started around week 2 with their recommended amount of 1g/gallon. After that I kept it at 1.2g/gallon up until week 7. From there I finished with a slowly tapering amount of MC. Last week was plain water.

Many thanks! I think I've been over Cal-Magging. I'm seeing nute issues but have been giving 3 mL/gal, and only 2-3g/gal MC. Appreciate the insight!

I'm currently using 3.9 gallon autopots with mega crop. I use roots original soil as my medium. Has a good amount of perilite as well as coco mixed in with the soil. I use about 2 inches of perilite as well as an air dome in the base. This keeps the soil from staying saturated too long. I have had great luck with this grow. Megacrop has worked flawlessly without any huge ph swings. I am using the original 1 part base, Bud explosion, and cal mag pro. I usually put enough solution in my reservoir for 3 to 4 days at a time. Makes it easy to move the reservoir and clean it. Then add another 3 to 4 days worth.
Where do you get that big perlite?

Where do you get that big perlite?
Most any local grow shop will carry it. Unfortunately, it usually only comes in 4 cu. Ft. bags, which are massive.

Back