Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

Here they are today day 30 all is good;)
_20160711_174325.JPG
happy growing every1;)

@autobeast wasn't yesterday, Wednesday in the UK, hence, update day?

What are those spiral racks, and what kind of pots do you use? I like the square pots. I don't think I'm really diggin the smart pots, for training at least.

Peace

Sorry mate update is here these pics are from yesterday .day 46 of life .5 and half weeks old.both doing well here is automazar
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG
and here is northern light blue automatic
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
.the spiral things are outdoor plant suports mate were 5 foot tall just got hack saw and made them shorter.they have been removed now and planta are tied to the edge of the pot.the pots i seen in a mates garden said i could have them.there 35 litre pots biggest pots iv ever used.i like them to there square shape good for training;) and smart pots are great mate but see ur point .when i use them i just tie some string around the very bottom.of the smart pot.this gives u something to tie down to for training and keeps in place if u tie it round the bottom of the pot;)

Sorry mate update is here these pics are from yesterday .day 46 of life .5 and half weeks old.both doing well here is automazarView attachment 604500 View attachment 604501and here is northern light blue automaticView attachment 604502 View attachment 604503.the spiral things are outdoor plant suports mate were 5 foot tall just got hack saw and made them shorter.they have been removed now and planta are tied to the edge of the pot.the pots i seen in a mates garden said i could have them.there 35 litre pots biggest pots iv ever used.i like them to there square shape good for training;) and smart pots are great mate but see ur point .when i use them i just tie some string around the very bottom.of the smart pot.this gives u something to tie down to for training and keeps in place if u tie it round the bottom of the pot;)

The string on the bottom's a great idea, thanks.

Good day all plants are 63 days old today 6 and a half weeks.still no sign of preflowers so switched to bloom feed yesterday.this first time i have grown auto and no sign of flowering away at this stage.maybe its the huge pots i dont know.but growth is great.northern light blue auto growing more and more everyday and automazar has filled up her space well.so time will tell.justvwaiting for flowers to begin now.here is automazar;)
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG
and here is northern light blue auto
DSC_0033.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
and group shots;)
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

Back