Outdoor Autoflower GG 2017

I
Awesome bud....after reading this make sure you have a look at the guide I wrote. I love reading how you are adapting to the situation over the years. I too live in cool climate which is a challenge, but with a proper start it can be overcome and still pull some nice plants. My autos averaged 5oz per plant this season using Dutch Passion strains. Full detailed journal in the DP section if you are interested.

I will read your guide and check out the DP section!

I grew strains produced by other. Nothing main stream until this year. looking for 90 day autos that produce big. Good to see you here Belivitez!

Auto ultimate if you don't have too much high humidity to deal with bud. I lost a 1 to 2 ounces to mold(70% average RH), but this beauty still pulled 256grams dry and the smoke is awesome...100 day finish
IMG_4021.JPG

Auto ultimate if you don't have too much high humidity to deal with bud. I lost a 1 to 2 ounces to mold(70% average RH), but this beauty still pulled 256grams dry and the smoke is awesome...100 day finish
View attachment 669691

That ultimate looks nice. I would love to pull 250 grams from one plant! Are you talking dry weight? I just started reading your auto guide!

This is going to be a fascinating thread.

Have you used pyrethrum previously? I've used it on various plants and it has a tendency to burn the leaves. Have you had this problem? I sprayed my current auto grow lightly and the leaves stared to curl so I stopped immediately.

This is going to be a fascinating thread.

Have you used pyrethrum previously? I've used it on various plants and it has a tendency to burn the leaves. Have you had this problem? I sprayed my current auto grow lightly and the leaves stared to curl so I stopped immediately.

I used ready-mixed permethrin and it worked fine. I already had so many problems from fungus gnats I cant say if it burned the leaves. I will start my next grow soon and I will use some. I will let you know.

Going to be an awesome year for you man! Subbed up

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Back