Drip irrigation
Lime and granular fertilizer
Root trainers to start seedlings
Copper slug collars
Pymethrin concentrate
Weed block fabric

2017 is going to be big. Real big.

Last edited:
If anyone has questions or suggestions let me know.

I've been thinking about trying some outdoor stuff, is this your first time?

@jingo

Nope.I have grown early flowering strains, semi Auto and full auto outdoors. Animals and rippers never get me. its always ants colonizing aphids, slugs and by far the hardest......water when the times are dry.

But I worked out the problems and im ready to get back to GG.

Hey bud...wow sounds like an awesome setup for giant autos! What kind of yields you pulling from full autos? I wrote a guide on maximizing outdoor autos, and its posted here in the outdoor section, I would love to hear what you think.

Hey bud...wow sounds like an awesome setup for giant autos! What kind of yields you pulling from full autos? I wrote a guide on maximizing outdoor autos, and its posted here in the outdoor section, I would love to hear what you think.

@912GreenSkell

I worked with autos bred by northern growers. one guy was from finland and he has been working autos for over 10 years. extreme tolerance to wet and cold. They were diesel ryder crosses. They did great here but not the yields I wanted. So now I decided to go with more mainstream strains and see how it goes. I will read your guide, look forward to it!

My first auto grows outdoors were 120-160 liter raised beds. I planted seeds, covered with the dead wild grass. Blended in great. seedslings grew. Plants did great except required water nearly everyday. Too many plants and not enough rain. I had to backpack to water. It was a nightmare.

The year after i took green tarps and dumped about 800 liters of soil on them. Folded up the sides and uses rope to keep it in place. A much better raises bed. It was seperated from the ground but the slugs found it. I spent weeks replanting seeds. Again I had too many plants and watering became a nightmare and finding and pulling runt males was a headache.

Now I dig holes. Use feminized seeds. Start the plants indoors. Use copper slug collars Weed block fabric. Pymethrin. slug killing pellets. On site water storage. This year I have 750 liter water barell and a water runoff ditch for refilling. Also a GSM game cam hidden on a pine tree. Anyone goes near my grow I will know the second they find it. I will wipe my phone and computer and remove anything dealing with growing and thats that.

@912GreenSkell

I worked with autos bred by northern growers. one guy was from finland and he has been working autos for over 10 years. extreme tolerance to wet and cold. They were diesel ryder crosses. They did great here but not the yields I wanted. So now I decided to go with more mainstream strains and see how it goes. I will read your guide, look forward to it!

My first auto grows outdoors were 120-160 liter raised beds. I planted seeds, covered with the dead wild grass. Blended in great. seedslings grew. Plants did great except required water nearly everyday. Too many plants and not enough rain. I had to backpack to water. It was a nightmare.

The year after i took green tarps and dumped about 800 liters of soil on them. Folded up the sides and uses rope to keep it in place. A much better raises bed. It was seperated from the ground but the slugs found it. I spent weeks replanting seeds. Again I had too many plants and watering became a nightmare and finding and pulling runt males was a headache.

Now I dig holes. Use feminized seeds. Start the plants indoors. Use copper slug collars Weed block fabric. Pymethrin. slug killing pellets. On site water storage. This year I have 750 liter water barell and a water runoff ditch for refilling. Also a GSM game cam hidden on a pine tree. Anyone goes near my grow I will know the second they find it. I will wipe my phone and computer and remove anything dealing with growing and thats that.

Awesome bud....after reading this make sure you have a look at the guide I wrote. I love reading how you are adapting to the situation over the years. I too live in cool climate which is a challenge, but with a proper start it can be overcome and still pull some nice plants. My autos averaged 5oz per plant this season using Dutch Passion strains. Full detailed journal in the DP section if you are interested.

Back