Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
I was going to use pro mix originally was my plan with research on soils. But I trust Auto Beast on this one and I will order the bio buzz light mix soil from Amazon instead. Auto Beast chose for me when I saw his beautiful plant pictures. And the reason I will try his nutrient line up with the ph perfect for an easy grow
defo makes a grow easy.. alot of growers on here do use advanced nutrients. maybe expensive. but payes u back off ur first grow;) u cnt really go wrong. if things do fuck i blame the grower. not the plant, haha. happy growing every1 ;)

@NorthernLights_420 if you choose to use the ffof/promix, you could set your pot with the mix, leaving a well in the middle, big enough to hold a small pot/solo cup, then fill that space with promix only. This way your young roots won't be in hot soil for a week or 2.

@autobeast Good to see you back buddy. I'll tag along for the ride.
@Yeatster is here too! This should be an informative 1.
I was going to use pro mix originally was my plan with research on soils. But I trust Auto Beast on this one and I will order the bio buzz light mix soil from Amazon instead. Auto Beast chose for me when I saw his beautiful plant pictures. And the reason I will try his nutrient line up with the ph perfect for an easy grow
Nothing wrong with pro mix I dont want to hate on it, I'm sure someday I will use again. I have heard it's good just never thought to look for it lol. When I saw autobeast used it I said it good stuff. I got mine off Ebay for 47.98 for 2 50l bags with 2 day guaranteed delivery.

Well...transfer of plant from basement-single-tent to bedroom-doublewide-tent is complete.

Here is the grow journal entry. When the second seed pops, I'll plant that right next to it.

One question I do have: is one AutoCob enough for both plants? I do have the red/blue Mars Hydro light still but I would be willing to buy another AutoCob if that's necessary. One is brighter than hell though!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...n-to-autocob-and-megacrop.67309/#post-1890372

Well...transfer of plant from basement-single-tent to bedroom-doublewide-tent is complete.

Here is the grow journal entry. When the second seed pops, I'll plant that right next to it.

One question I do have: is one AutoCob enough for both plants? I do have the red/blue Mars Hydro light still but I would be willing to buy another AutoCob if that's necessary. One is brighter than hell though!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...n-to-autocob-and-megacrop.67309/#post-1890372
1 would do 2, but rule of thumb is 1 per plant. I would recommend a 2nd autocob, but you could do with cob and Mars just rotate them like everyday. I got 3 autocobs and I put on my platinum led p150 on during flower. If you got the money I'd get another autocob.

I added everything I need to my cart on Amazon, and 12 autoflower seeds chosen on my seed site, everything is saved in the cart for when I get the funds to order my new nutrients and soil and grow bags, everything total came to under 500. Around 460 dollars for 12 different autoflower strains and new nutrients and soil and everything I need to get started. Within the next couple checks I plan to order. Might get rid of my hydro system all together for now and just try soil as its more forgiving to noobs and way easier to maintain the garden by the sounds of it. Can't wait to convert my setup. Northern lights auto is struggling now. I soaked my hydroton in 1 part hydrogen peroxide and 4 parts water and then I soaked my rapid rooter plug in the water and hydrogen peroxide mix and it wreaked havoc on my plant. I did it to try to kill and eggs or larvae from the fungus gnats I was battling. It stunted growth completely it seems. My leaves are looking rough now and there all twisty and curly. Well this morning I changed my res with fresh nutes and water. I soaked the rooter plug in the new batch of water and nutes and squeezed the excess water out several times to get rid of the hydrogen peroxide that is wreaking havoc on it. Hopefully my plant recovers in a week or I might just trash her and say fuck hydro. Hydro has been a major pain in my ass so far. Problem after problem. Soil is sounding so much better right now. When you invest so much money and time and dedication to something and it goes to shit it really fucking sucks. I'm too stupid to give up. Lol. I will not admit defeat. I will succeed but I'm not feeling hydro is meant for me until I get some more solid grows under my belt. If soil works for me I may never go back. After all that's how god intended it to grow was in the soil.

Haven't seen any adult fungus gnats since I boiled my grow medium and baked it in the oven and then soaked my rooter plug in hydrogen peroxide and water mix. My plant was looking beautiful until I did that. Now it looks shitty. But I had to do what I had to do to get rid of the fungus gnats or they would of wreaked havoc on my plant and killed it. Hoping she recovers soon or I'm chopping her.

Seeds I'm ordering. I cut 2 strains and got 2 seeds of each of 2 strains to conduct 2 tests. My first test on the auto blueberry in soil will be with water quality. Tap water vs reverse osmosis water. I chose blueberry for this test because it's one of my all time favorite strains. Dj short is the shit for creating it originally. I'm growing both without training, as well as all the single seeds I will not train or top. No stress. Until I get better and learn for myself. But my second test will be on the 2 auto mazar strains. The 2nd test 1 plant will be low stress trained only to create multiple colas. The second test will be topping once above the 4th or 5th node and low stress training her to create as many colas as I can. I am testing for yield on this test, what yields better, no topping and lst or topping with lst? If they yield the same I see no reason to top other than to get smaller buds which dry faster than huge colas and are less likely to get bud rot or mold or mildew or anything while drying. But is it worth it to stress an auto is why I am testing this. I have chosen one single strain called "easy bud" for another test to see how defoliation works on bud production, I chose this strain as it's the cheapest. I won't have a sister to match her against though . Just testing to see if I hurt her or it helps her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180921-093248.png
    Screenshot_20180921-093248.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20180921-093231.png
    Screenshot_20180921-093231.png
    191 KB · Views: 146
Seeds I'm ordering. I cut 2 strains and got 2 seeds of each of 2 strains to conduct 2 tests. My first test on the auto blueberry in soil will be with water quality. Tap water vs reverse osmosis water. I chose blueberry for this test because it's one of my all time favorite strains. Dj short is the shit for creating it originally. I'm growing both without training, as well as all the single seeds I will not train or top. No stress. Until I get better and learn for myself. But my second test will be on the 2 auto mazar strains. The 2nd test 1 plant will be low stress trained only to create multiple colas. The second test will be topping once above the 4th or 5th node and low stress training her to create as many colas as I can. I am testing for yield on this test, what yields better, no topping and lst or topping with lst? If they yield the same I see no reason to top other than to get smaller buds which dry faster than huge colas and are less likely to get bud rot or mold or mildew or anything while drying. But is it worth it to stress an auto is why I am testing this. I have chosen one single strain called "easy bud" for another test to see how defoliation works on bud production, I chose this strain as it's the cheapest. I won't have a sister to match her against though . Just testing to see if I hurt her or it helps her.
u got everything in hand. cnt wait to see ur soil grow. happy growing;)

Back