Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
:weed: :jointman::headbang:
Day 22 for the Chemdawg and we are finally letting her loose with some Nutrients.

Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow Part A and B have been added just 4ml per litre to start with for the first couple of feeds then it will be upped to 5ml for the last week with Organic Blackstrap Molasses being introduced at the same time we up the dosage.

This is where the Magic starts to happen but keeping this girl happy with nothing but water and light for 21 days is an achievement in itself so only pays testament to the strength and high quality of the Medium. BioBizz LiteMix really does do a lot of the hard work for you and then rewards you for giving it the reins of nutritional trust.

Bring on the growth spurt.

Happy Growing Everyone #ediagd
Looking good mate,
I'm using same soil but diff nutes, it's good to follow someone who's grow started nearly at the same time using the same kinda light and soil,
I'm not topping this time tho, standing with sizzors last night nearly about to snip lol,
best on luck on your grow, from what I see your mentor knows his shit and will guide you excellently to the end :headbang::jointman::weed:

:weed: :jointman::headbang:
Looking good mate,
I'm using same soil but diff nutes, it's good to follow someone who's grow started nearly at the same time using the same kinda light and soil,
I'm not topping this time tho, standing with sizzors last night nearly about to snip lol,
best on luck on your grow, from what I see your mentor knows his shit and will guide you excellently to the end :headbang::jointman::weed:

Do you have a journal of your own I'd be happy for you to drop a link in here mate always keen to show some support and compare I'm always open to saying maybe I should try that too plus any chance at a new growbro to watch evolve is warmly welcomed.

As for my Mentor @autobeast if I can grow even half as happy ladies as he does I'll have a tent of 'budding' enthusiasts.

Still adding kit to the tent as I go got a carbon filter coming this week and a PH tester for the water something my mentor doesn't need but I'm a sucker for the numbers.

Happy Growing
#ediagd

Good day fine uk growers and fine people.so my garden is still very happy and trouble free.looking at 3 more weeks bloom for the older 3 sisters then timber.solid genetics are always a joy to grow;)
_20210215_081023.JPG
_20210215_081032.JPG
_20210215_081040.JPG
_20210215_081052.JPG

Happy growing every1;)

great thread mate, thank for sharing all the great info :pass:
i have a question about auto not flowering ,
i'm green with auto's but photo plant i'd go black for day if 12/12 don't trigger, can i go black for a day with auto then 20/4 again or do i have to treat like photo plant and 12/12 ? i'll try dark room soon see what happens, sorry if dumb question mate i'm guessing i have to stay at 12/12.

i'm green with auto's but photo plant i'd go black for day if 12/12 don't trigger, can i go black for a day with auto then 20/4 again or do i have to treat like photo plant and 12/12 ? i'll try dark room soon see what happens, sorry if dumb question mate i'm guessing i have to stay at 12/12.
How old is the said auto so autobeast can help ya? What strain and breeder?

If its an auto and not blooming yet.just switch to 12/12.but ul have to keep at 12/12 till harvest.also switch to bloom nutes when u switched the lights also.will help bloom kick in faster.happy growing every1;)

How old is the said auto so autobeast can help ya? What strain and breeder?
Im very capable of answering my own questions that are asked to me.i dont understand ur comment??makes no sense?? i didnt need to know anything u stated!! To give the correct advice.i suggest making ur own thread instead of jumping in on others!!! Happy growing every1;)

cheers mate, thanks for info:smokeit: have happy stoned thursday/friday.

ak auto, i did 10 different auto's and its only one with out flower, so it getting 1/4 bloom already because of other plants. the other auto's have flower so i've been reluctant to lower time to 12/12 in room.
it's grows like auto, not big enough for photo at this stage so guess photo gene stronger than auto in this bean :confused1: i'll find out for sure when i flower.
i was doing a little googlator on it and reading reviews and people are saying more like 10+ weeks grow and not the advertised 8 weeks from seed bank, i'm week 5-6 but i think it should still have flower. i cloned it and clones just got roots so they a few days before ready for real light. i'll wait few days on clones and put them all under 12/12 in another room.

Im very capable of answering my own questions that are asked to me.i dont understand ur comment??makes no sense?? i didnt need to know anything u stated!! To give the correct advice.i suggest making ur own thread instead of jumping in on others!!! Happy growing every1;)
I was better trying to help understand how old the auto was hes talking about. If he had an auto only 2 or 3 weeks old not showin sex yet that wud be normal. I didnt want to jump in and answer questions on your thread so I didn't. I respect you bro. I was just asking how old the autoflower was. Cuz if its young it ain't gonna be flowering yet. And some auto strains start flowering sooner than others so I was suggesting letting you know what strain he was growing and how old the plants were is all. Without those thing you cant really tell someone that has 3 week old autos to flip there lights to 12/12 to flower cuz that wouldnt be good advice is all. Autoflowers need more light. If it's not an actual auto and it's been vegging 6 to 8 weeks and no preflowers then I'd suggest flipping to 12/12.

Do you have a journal of your own I'd be happy for you to drop a link in here mate always keen to show some support and compare I'm always open to saying maybe I should try that too plus any chance at a new growbro to watch evolve is warmly welcomed.

As for my Mentor @autobeast if I can grow even half as happy ladies as he does I'll have a tent of 'budding' enthusiasts.

Still adding kit to the tent as I go got a carbon filter coming this week and a PH tester for the water something my mentor doesn't need but I'm a sucker for the numbers.

Happy Growing
#ediagd

there's the link to my journel , I posted it to the wrong reply last time lol, your tent is looking great. Keep up the good work :weed:

I got a pH pen but don't use it,
I'm using bio-bizz nutes and light mix soil and don't need to test the ph,

Back