Indoor with Autobeast 2018 autobeast, how to grow a perfect healthy auto. start to finish

Indoor growing with Autobeast 2018
good day growers. so this new thread i will explain exactly what i do to grow a perfect healthy auto. and show that less is always best. alot of growers ask how i achive great healthy plants. so i will share with u all. to start off il just be stating what to use and when. and as time goes on pics of plants i grow and info will continue to be posted. as always all questions always welcome, always happy to help, so here we go,

the most important thing of ur grow is ur medium. this is were ur plant spends all of its life. so always do ur research. i use biobizz lightmix. absolutley amazing stuff, designed to and does keeps itself in perfect ph range. and is designed to work best with ph perfect feed. combine the 2 and magic will happen. true;)
_20180915_153745.JPG
so if u got ur biobizz lightmix ur good to go.
next u want to buy some decent fabric pots, great for a fast growing plant. great drainage and airiation to ur roots. 3 and 5 gal fabric pot will grow u a big auto;)
_20180915_153959.JPG
so u fill ur fabric pot up with biobizz lightmix. then i soak the mediun of each pot with 2., 1.5 litre bottles of water, containing 2ml of dutch pro take root and 2ml dutch pro mutli total in each bottle. so in total each pot gets soaked 3 litres;)
_20180915_153802.JPG
_20180915_153845.JPG
then drop in your bean as best suits u then into the tent, and wait for its head to pop above ground;)

all my plants get now is plain tap water when needed for the first 3 weeks of life. the soil does everything for you. in 3 weeks ul have a beautiful healthy plant for sure.
so my feed i use is ph perfect. advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, sensi calmag. and mollases for late bloom;)
_20180915_153835.JPG
so at 3 weeks of age my girls get there first feed of veg. 2ml of a and b sensi grow to 1.5litre of water. each plant gets its own bottle every feed time. il now feed each plant twice a week every 3 days.
and every week i bump the mls up 1 ml per week until im at 5ml of a and b.
also always plain water inbetween feeds very important for key health of ur ladies. il feed with veg until i see stretch has stopped so only about 2 weeks of veg feed then onto bloom.

when i start with bloom feed sensi bloom. straight in at 5ml of a and b. i also start with sensi calmag at 1.5ml per bottle. mix it into the feed. again feed every 3 days twice a week always plain water between feeds. keep doing this and the job is done. when u got full flowers maybe 3 week before harvest. add a few dripples of mollases here and there into the bottles of feed makes buds super frosty, works a treat.
here some pics of my current auto grow. to show how my combinations and methods grow a perfect healthy auto everytime. and prove less is always best;) the 3 small plants at the front all still on plain water;)
_20180915_110531.JPG
_20180915_110552.JPG
_20180915_110610.JPG
well thats all for now growers. all questions welcome as always;)
happy growing every1 :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
Hi Auto ! Is there a way to look up all your threads on growing by typing in Autobeast or something ? It's my 1st auto grow & things aren't going well at all so I would like to read your posts. My White Widow popped & died. My Wipeout express isn't doing well either. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I could PM you & ask a few questions if you wouldn't mind. I don't want to jack someone else's thread. I'll start a post about it also when I'm off work tomorrow. Thanks !!!
yea mate u can type my name in the search. should bring all my work up. but u wna be looking at my auto topping thread. il send u a link;) happy growing;)

Reactions: wes
a
Hi Auto ! Is there a way to look up all your threads on growing by typing in Autobeast or something ? It's my 1st auto grow & things aren't going well at all so I would like to read your posts. My White Widow popped & died. My Wipeout express isn't doing well either. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I could PM you & ask a few questions if you wouldn't mind. I don't want to jack someone else's thread. I'll start a post about it also when I'm off work tomorrow. Thanks !!!
and sure ur welcome to pm. all questions welcome in this thread aswell mate. all about sharing the love;) happy growing

good day growers. so my current garden. front middle sour liver auto just had a heavy defol. she is younger than her bigger sisters at the back. big girls at the back also sour livers. these plants aint messing about growing fast. and the younger girls critical jack autos. adjusting to there new structure after been topped. all plants have been topped and left to grow.these girls have been grown using my methods explained at the beginning of this thread;)
_20181221_111512.JPG
_20181221_111535.JPG
_20181221_111548.JPG
_20181221_111636.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

The plants look fantastic! This method is definitely the best to maximize returns in a small space. Thanks again for the great tips!

How old are the Auto Daiquiri Lime in these 2 pics ? This is what my Heavyweight seeds Wipeout Express look like at this moment. I planted the seed 14 days ago & to me it seems it should be bigger by now. Are Auto's slow to take off or something ? All my photo grows were about 3" - 4" tall by now so it makes me feel like something isn't right.
Just trying to confirm if I'm on the right track or not. The pics I'm talking about are on page 3 of this post.

How old are the Auto Daiquiri Lime in these 2 pics ? This is what my Heavyweight seeds Wipeout Express look like at this moment. I planted the seed 14 days ago & to me it seems it should be bigger by now. Are Auto's slow to take off or something ? All my photo grows were about 3" - 4" tall by now so it makes me feel like something isn't right.
Just trying to confirm if I'm on the right track or not. The pics I'm talking about are on page 3 of this post.
hi dude lime is done and dusted and been smoked haha.back on page 3 lime will of been in her first week of life. at 14 days old u should have a bigger plant than that. hope this helps. happy growing ;)

I'm starting to feel like I wasted $300 on Auto seeds that just aren't working for me. Had much better success with photo-periods. Also hearing that the 60 - 70 day seed to harvest thing with Auto's is far from the truth. That it's more like 11 - 12 weeks. If it takes 12 weeks I see no real benefit in growing autos as you only harvest 4 weeks sooner.
Then you have to buy & plant more seeds with autos instead of cloning your photos before going into flower & getting a fresh crop every 8 weeks. I'm going to have to think about this one. But I have about 36 Auto seeds still so maybe I'll be convinced by time they're all used up. Time will tell.

Im also curious- flying up on 9 weeks from sprouting looking like I have another week or two minimum to go. Seems alot of the guys here wait a good extra week or two on top of that for yield or couchlock would be my guess?

I'm starting to feel like I wasted $300 on Auto seeds that just aren't working for me. Had much better success with photo-periods. Also hearing that the 60 - 70 day seed to harvest thing with Auto's is far from the truth. That it's more like 11 - 12 weeks. If it takes 12 weeks I see no real benefit in growing autos as you only harvest 4 weeks sooner.
Then you have to buy & plant more seeds with autos instead of cloning your photos before going into flower & getting a fresh crop every 8 weeks. I'm going to have to think about this one. But I have about 36 Auto seeds still so maybe I'll be convinced by time they're all used up. Time will tell.
quick autos will finish 9/10 weeks all day long u need to try a diffrent breeder. i was sent some seeds from autoseeds about 4 month ago. test beans 3 strains, 3 in a pack.so 3 dirrent strains. 9 seeds all together not 1 of them popped for me none;) happy growing ;)

Back