okay it seems I have one female dragon so far, let me know what ya think...I know it's not best shot...but look where I circled it...also both duurty have shown sex, female's of course :p so 3 for sure females so far , I more to go, that should be female also then... sex really isn't predetermined...

IMG_3438_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Looking fine Unique! They are getting into the explosive growth stage and dont look like there ever was a problem.

Girls holding out sex isnt a new thing :rofl:

Looking fine Unique! They are getting into the explosive growth stage and dont look like there ever was a problem.

lmfao, how true my friend, how true!!!!!:thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::yeahthat:

They grew quite a bit from last pics, don't ya think? also the pic I have circled, do you see what I think I'm seeing or i'm wrong?

I see it, she is just teasing you a little! Looks like another girl in the tent.

All your new growth is looking real healthy. You know when I've had a true male plant, it is simply shot up overnight and put on balls. Literally it's the kind of thing that if you take two days between checking on your room you'll be totally seeded. Of course, I've never had an Autoflower mail so I wouldn't know about them.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Well awful morning for me, my 1000 watt mh fucking blew out. So had to put my 1000 watt hps in. Can't get another light right now so it is what it is Jesus

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Well awful morning for me, my 1000 watt mh fucking blew out. So had to put my 1000 watt hps in. Can't get another light right now so it is what it is Jesus

Oh man that sucks. At least you had the hps. Hopefully it will keep them going until you get another mh.

Oh man that sucks. At least you had the hps. Hopefully it will keep them going until you get another mh.
Gonna be a couple weeks had a warranty on the mh . amazon. So they gotta send a card with money and I gotta order another one. Was so pissed off I thought I bought the warranty from the company and it was amazon. They won't just send another light . they gotta send the coney like wtf u all fucking my shit up for real . Never order a vivosun and 1000 watt light. It lasted two months

Back