They are recovering fine. leave them be, another 2-3 days. if you watered in the last 24, leave them alone 3 days. they should pop up fine

worse thing to do now is micro manage in panic mode, that does more stress....

They are recovering fine. leave them be, another 2-3 days. if you watered in the last 24, leave them alone 3 days. they should pop up fine

worse thing to do now is micro manage in panic mode, that does more stress....
I'll continue to let them recover bro, i water them last three days ago is it best to wait for recovery before watering again.

yep. let the roots get a good strength by soil drying up a tad. they will bulk themselves trying to get last little bits, and with next watering plant will POP as a result.

every plant species i grow, about mid through veg stage i let get reeeeeally dry...skip a water week...roots get an increase in nute focus by the plant trying to bulk up to get more moisture...just toss some seaweed extract or if liquid chemical nutes...a good jolst of K....on next feeding to help recover roots and continue thyeir pop

I can kinda agree with that, I'm more for under than over watering. I also like to water from the bottom and let them suck up as much as they want, rather than what we think is best. Let the roots go looking for it !

Just my thruppence 'apeny for what it's worth..........eP.

Another update, the plant seems to be slowly recovering. Im hoping it'll be back to normal here in the next day or two temps have been around 75 with humidity around 40, I have noticed that the pistils and inner branching have devolped more. Ive also noticed alot of brown tips on my plant unsure if this was because of the light or if it is nute related, also the bpttom leaves have turned yellow.
20170409_110631.jpg
20170409_110643.jpg
20170409_110815.jpg
20170409_110107.jpg

Last edited:
Day 41 thanks everyone for the advice the plant has finally made a recovery. I noticed yesterday that she had developed a calcium deficiency , as well as a nitrogen deficiency. I watered with a 1 teaspoon of Cal-mag plus, Fox farm grow big, and fox farm seaweed extract, ph was 6.6. I noticed sex on my plant 12 days ago should i expect 1 more week of stretch or less? Also I would like to continue LST on her one or two more times but I'm unsure if its to late in the process to continue. Also when should I move my 300w led light closer and how close should I let it get its a little over 2 feet away now. Also I plan on feeding my plant once a week from now on and will be following the nutrient schedules is it best to use full or 1/2 strength? Shes been in a 3 gallon pot her whole life so I feel like almost all the nutrients in the soil are used up by now.
20170412_153232.jpg
20170412_153350.jpg
20170412_153342.jpg

No offense but your plant looks tiny. First grow for me.... it's frustrating looking at others and seeing their day 12 look like my day 26! I'm glad we are figuring this out and seems yours is similar to mine.

No offense but your plant looks tiny. First grow for me.... it's frustrating looking at others and seeing their day 12 look like my day 26! I'm glad we are figuring this out and seems yours is similar to mine.
I do agree its small man. I think it has alot to do with the initial soil and having a good light source, I started her on cfl lights I dont think it was enough. Just keep growing and learning man.

What LED did you end up getting? Thinking may get some power veg T5 bulbs. I will be doing outdoor after starting them inside for next batch.

Back