Auto Skunk showing some weird symptoms on lower leafs turning yellow and dying.

The plant seems to have stalled its eating rampage now since its calmag and floral feed etc. Some tips seem slightly burned though. What I am worried about now is the buds are progressing and I am seeing a few of the hairs turning brown etc but the plant is producing no smell for a skunk strain, it smells just like a normal plant! Is this normal and are the brown pistils normal as I think there are at least 4 or more weeks left?

... needs pics of that,... other things can cause the pistils to brown out,... aroma is a dice toss, might be this plant isn't that strongly aromatic, or the long term low feeds are behind it,...

Here is a picture of the plant currently, I am noticing some yellowing tips on the leafs, nearly all of them including bud leafs since feeding etc. You see the odd brown hairs on the plant. I every now and then get a peppery smell of sorts come my way.
plant 24.jpg

From what I can see your plant looks just fine.Some times over feeding can cause slight tip burn so keep this in mind.Don't worry about a few pistols browning unless it starts getting worse.

Is this normal now for leafs to all be going yellow I am on day 73 now and I think at end of flowering though not to sure.
plant 25.png
plant 26.jpg

Pretty sure is just coming to the end of its lifecycle but im no expert

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

im having the same issue with my gorilla glue right now cant seem to get a straight answer on what exzactly it is did u ever find out what the cause was of the yellowing.

Back